DaVinci Style Theme for AliDropship Woo

des1slav

Update: 26.04.2018

Hi guys,
We are finally ready with the demo. You can check the theme here: https://demo.innovatotheme.com/

The theme has been tested and it works on 100% with all payment gateway and Woocommerce plugins. It also works perfect with Alidropship Woo, except the nice attributes. You have to turn them off from Alidropship Woo settings and use the build in standard attributes.

The theme is made with demo template, installation takes around 5 minutes and you are ready to start selling.

I will be glad to take your feedback. I'm going to give 5 free copies of the theme to members of the community in exchange of your honest feedback.

If you are interested to test it please fill your details here: https://goo.gl/forms/BWCZGSYGEaPDDT6B3

Sometime next week I will be ready with the full installation instructions, including a video. Then I will choose 5 people to get free copy of the theme.

Please note we are in a testing stage, bugs are possible.

Deso

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys,
I bought Alidropship plugin about 2 months ago and I like it very much. The only problem I found it that the themes like DaVinci are not supported by AliDropShip Woo and you can't use the Woocommerce plugins too. This is a problem for me since I live in a country where most of the payment gateways supported by Alidropship do not work for my country. After hours of searching for proper theme that works for Alidropship Woo and have similar features like DaVinci theme I finally gave up and decided to get my team to make such theme.

Currently we are working on DaVinci style theme with similar features, auto generated ratings, trust badges and everything important to inspire trust and get more sales. I'm attaching some screenshots of our progress.

The best thing about this theme is that will work with ALL Woocommerce plugins - payment gateways, google shopping feeds and everything you need to grow your sales, but in the same time will have the features that DaVinci theme have and the best part, you will still be able to use the amazing features of Alidropship Woo.

Now, if someone is interested to get the theme shoot me a message with your email. I'm willing to sell the theme to a some members of the Alidropship community in order to cover some of the costs I paid for the developers.

If you are interested just leave me your email and I will notify you when we are ready with the theme. I expect that to happen by the end of the month.

I hope this is not seen by the Alidropship as a competition or something bad. In fact, I think is better for the community and the company when external developers are creating new additional items for the platform.

Wish you best,
Deso

Attachments

• product.png
    product.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 81
  • screen2.png
    screen2.png
    604.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Hello guys,
I bought Alidropship plugin about 2 months ago and I like it very much. The only problem I found it that the themes like DaVinci are not supported by AliDropShip Woo and you can't use the Woocommerce plugins too. This is a problem for me since I live in a country where most of the payment gateways supported by Alidropship do not work for my country. After hours of searching for proper theme that works for Alidropship Woo and have similar features like DaVinci theme I finally gave up and decided to get my team to make such theme.

Currently we are working on DaVinci style theme with similar features, auto generated ratings, trust badges and everything important to inspire trust and get more sales. I'm attaching some screenshots of our progress.

The best thing about this theme is that will work with ALL Woocommerce plugins - payment gateways, google shopping feeds and everything you need to grow your sales, but in the same time will have the features that DaVinci theme have and the best part, you will still be able to use the amazing features of Alidropship Woo.

Now, if someone is interested to get the theme shoot me a message with your email. I'm willing to sell the theme to a some members of the Alidropship community in order to cover some of the costs I paid for the developers.

If you are interested just leave me your email and I will notify you when we are ready with the theme. I expect that to happen by the end of the month.

I hope this is not seen by the Alidropship as a competition or something bad. In fact, I think is better for the community and the company when external developers are creating new additional items for the platform.

Wish you best,
Deso
It would be great if you could create a demo store using this theme to show.

des1slav

It would be great if you could create a demo store using this theme to show.
Thanks Yaros,
We are working on it. It required a lot more work as I predicted before we've started working on the theme. There is still a lot of functions we think how exactly to function. I will post a demo as soon as we are in beta stage.

Cookie

Assuming this theme you're developing or kinda cloning to woo is successful, does it mean that those on Alidropship orginal is able to migrate to woo successfully without starting from scratch? I like the DaVinci ttheme as well, that's why I chose the original, but now come to realize it's not compatible with a lot of woo plugins which are really useful to have (for stores that need custom payment gateway and app add-ons

des1slav

Assuming this theme you're developing or kinda cloning to woo is successful, does it mean that those on Alidropship orginal is able to migrate to woo successfully without starting from scratch? I like the DaVinci ttheme as well, that's why I chose the original, but now come to realize it's not compatible with a lot of woo plugins which are really useful to have (for stores that need custom payment gateway and app add-ons

Hey, Cookie
Unfortunately there is no way to migrate the products from Alidropship to Alidropship Woo (At least I don't know such way). I think the Alidropship support can answer that because our theme is using the standard woocommerce database. The theme is not actually a clone because we are doing our own design.

The reason we've started building the theme is exactly what you are describing. Alidropship doesn't work with all the Woocommerce plugins and payment gateways. That is why we are trying to build a high conversion rate theme that will work with Alidropship Woo and will have the great cro features of Alidropship Themes.

Cookie

Hey, Cookie
Unfortunately there is no way to migrate the products from Alidropship to Alidropship Woo (At least I don't know such way). I think the Alidropship support can answer that because our theme is using the standard woocommerce database. The theme is not actually a clone because we are doing our own design.

The reason we've started building the theme is exactly what you are describing. Alidropship doesn't work with all the Woocommerce plugins and payment gateways. That is why we are trying to build a high conversion rate theme that will work with Alidropship Woo and will have the great cro features of Alidropship Themes.

That's wonderful news. Yes I finally got it drilled into my head that migrating from one to another is not possible. I guess I will stay with my current original but will definitely consider your hybrid once its done. I am sure it will rock as it combines the best of both worlds. thank you so much for taking the time and effort to build one.

des1slav

Hi guys,
We are finally ready with the demo. You can check the theme here: https://demo.innovatotheme.com/

The theme has been tested and it works on 100% with all payment gateway and Woocommerce plugins. It also works perfect with Alidropship Woo, except the nice attributes. You have to turn them off from Alidropship Woo settings and use the build in standard attributes.

The theme is made with demo template, installation takes around 5 minutes and you are ready to start selling.

I will be glad to take your feedback. I'm going to give 5 free copies of the theme to members of the community in exchange of your honest feedback.

If you are interested to test it please fill your details here: https://goo.gl/forms/BWCZGSYGEaPDDT6B3

Sometime next week I will be ready with the full installation instructions, including a video. Then I will choose 5 people to get free copy of the theme.

Deso

girlychoice

I think there should be dropdown's in category menu and also video "button" in product page for pretty embeds from youtube.

candresg76

Hi guys,

Deso

Cool, just filled the form, let's see if I win, I can provide full feedback on the theme as I've been a beta tester here since alidropship was launched. Thanks for the opportunity.

des1slav

I think there should be dropdown's in category menu and also video "button" in product page for pretty embeds from youtube.
Hi, you can have drop downs in the category menu. You can setup it from the menu settings of Wordpress. :) As for the video, good idea I will consider it in the next version since we need to fix the bugs first. :)