DaVinci Checkout Not Working.

Lizzie

I am feeling overwelmed. I can see that people are visiting my store, but no sales, so I went to do a purchase myself but I cant proceed to checkout. Please can anyone help???

Regards Liz

Yaros

Staff member
I am feeling overwelmed. I can see that people are visiting my store, but no sales, so I went to do a purchase myself but I cant proceed to checkout. Please can anyone help???

Regards Liz
Always make a test purchase yourself before starting promoting your store. There is no possibility to help you based on the information you provided. What plugin are you using AliDropship or its Woo version? What is the current version of the plugin? What do you mean by I can't proceed to checkout? The button does not work?

PM your WP-admin access if you want me to check it.

Lizzie

Always make a test purchase yourself before starting promoting your store. There is no possibility to help you based on the information you provided. What plugin are you using AliDropship or its Woo version? What is the current version of the plugin? What do you mean by I can't proceed to checkout? The button does not work?

PM your WP-admin access if you want me to check it.

Thank you Yaros, I would appreciate it, if you could check it out. I updated the Davinci Theme yesterday, perhaps I didnt do something right.

I look forward to hearing from you.
regards Liz

Last edited by a moderator:

Yaros

Staff member
Don't post your access details on the thread. You need to send them in a personal message. and what is your site URL?