Dali Them edit and issue

mromaha

My question: Is there any way to add a photo or background in the box that pops up when you hover over a menu. I just think there is too much white space and would like to display a photo or even change the color. I have attached a photo.

Secondly, I'm having an issue with the product details. The product that I import from the backend of the plugin where the title and description were already updated by Alidropship does display fine. However, the product that I add directly from the Alidropship website doesn't display correctly in the product detail tab.

For example: When I click on product details it shows all the photos from the description and it is formatted oddly. My question: Is there a way to fix this so that the product details tab will show the item specification text from Aliexpress, and not another column of photos.

Attachments

• bad detail tabs.JPG
    bad detail tabs.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 11
  • good details tab.JPG
    good details tab.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 11
  • menu issue dali.JPG
    menu issue dali.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 9

mromaha

I would like this to show up as in the demo of the site. I understand that those images only show up when there is not enough categories however, I try to add just a couple of categories and it's not showing. Also, I have not launched the site yet and many of the product is still not published to the store. I'm just looking at the preview or my store.

Attachments

• prodcut menu images.JPG
    prodcut menu images.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 7
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

My question: Is there any way to add a photo or background in the box that pops up when you hover over a menu. I just think there is too much white space and would like to display a photo or even change the color. I have attached a photo.

Secondly, I'm having an issue with the product details. The product that I import from the backend of the plugin where the title and description were already updated by Alidropship does display fine. However, the product that I add directly from the Alidropship website doesn't display correctly in the product detail tab.

For example: When I click on product details it shows all the photos from the description and it is formatted oddly. My question: Is there a way to fix this so that the product details tab will show the item specification text from Aliexpress, and not another column of photos.
Hello,

Thanks for your questions.

1. To add a background image to your dropdown menu, please add this piece of code to Customization => Head => CSS style.

.mainmenu>ul>li.with_children:nth-child(2):after{
background: url(
IMAGE LINK) center center;
}

*nth-child(2) - second menu item
** IMAGE LINK - add URL of the image you want to have as background

Also, you might want to add this piece of code to remove the fade effect in product titles:

.product-item h4:after {
background-image: none;
}

2. You need to fill the Product Details tab manually if you create your own product. Please let me know if I misunderstood you.

Attachments

• dali menu.png
    dali menu.png
    1 MB · Views: 5
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I would like this to show up as in the demo of the site. I understand that those images only show up when there is not enough categories however, I try to add just a couple of categories and it's not showing. Also, I have not launched the site yet and many of the product is still not published to the store. I'm just looking at the preview or my store.
These are not images, these are the most popular products in a category. They are added to your Main menu automatically.