Da Vinci woo issue

chris37

The latest Wordpress update effect the time appearing the products homepage images . Is needing more then a minute to appear!!!!!

is effective all of my sites that have be updated to that version.

P.S: they lazy load is from the litespeed cache plugin

@Ekaterina Sayapina @Dimitriy Strekalov

chris37

The latest Wordpress update effect the time appearing the products homepage images . Is needing more then a minute to appear!!!!!

is effective all of my sites that have be updated to that version.

P.S: they lazy load is from the litespeed cache plugin

@Ekaterina Sayapina @Dimitriy Strekalov
Follow up of the above issue...

The issue appear only on mobile and is not the lazy load, I wait the team to fix the images delay appear (over 2 minute) in the homepage.

On desktop is everything ok.

@Ekaterina Sayapina @Dimitriy Strekalov @George Murdasov

yoha03

strange, I just update mine to 5.8 with davinci woo and it load as normal in mobile
I also use litespeed, maybe some of your plugin?

chris37

I am back!!!

The plugin that give me this error is Mailchimp for WooCommerce (is responisible for the pop-up subscribe ), I have the issue in all of my websites expect one.

What i mean In 7 of my website that i use almost the same plugins and themes are having the issue. The one doe not have the issue is the alidropship hosting one ( i do not use lightspeed cache there as alidropship doe not have lightspeed server ).

@Ekaterina Sayapina i really need your help on this one as i dont see a way to fix it .

Also if you please can you share here with me the previous version of the theme for i try that also.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am back!!!

The plugin that give me this error is Mailchimp for WooCommerce (is responisible for the pop-up subscribe ), I have the issue in all of my websites expect one.

What i mean In 7 of my website that i use almost the same plugins and themes are having the issue. The one doe not have the issue is the alidropship hosting one ( i do not use lightspeed cache there as alidropship doe not have lightspeed server ).

@Ekaterina Sayapina i really need your help on this one as i dont see a way to fix it .

Also if you please can you share here with me the previous version of the theme for i try that also.
Hi Chris,

I'd appreciate it if you could be more specific and explain what kind of error you get. Could you please share a link to a website you're having issues on?

chris37

Hi Chris,

I'd appreciate it if you could be more specific and explain what kind of error you get. Could you please share a link to a website you're having issues on?
when i have enable the Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin (is responisible for the pop-up subscribe ) in mobile view on the homepage the products need more then 2 minute for they appear.

this is happening in all of my sites expect of one with is with alidropship hosting ( customer of mine), I cant figurate out why is happening. Is start when i updated in the latest wordpress version

chris37

this is happening in all of my sites expect of one with is with alidropship hosting ( customer of mine)
I just check my customer website ( i notice he didnt update to the latest wordpress version) so all of the websites with this plugin Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin have this issue.

Please @Ekaterina Sayapina check this issue and fix the da vinci woo theme... The above plugin is responsible for many option like the pop-up subscribe and also collect email in the checkout .

As i say again the issue is in mobile view on the homepage, the products need more then 2 minute for they appear.

i will be waiting for your fast response.

Thank in advance
Chris

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I just check my customer website ( i notice he didnt update to the latest wordpress version) so all of the websites with this plugin Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin have this issue.

Please @Ekaterina Sayapina check this issue and fix the da vinci woo theme... The above plugin is responsible for many option like the pop-up subscribe and also collect email in the checkout .

As i say again the issue is in mobile view on the homepage, the products need more then 2 minute for they appear.

i will be waiting for your fast response.

Thank in advance
Chris
Hello Chris,

Could you please explain what makes you think that the DaVinci Woo theme affects the way your Mailchimp popup works? Have you got in touch with Mailchimp for WooCommerce support team to learn more about the plugin update?

chris37

Hello Chris,

Could you please explain what makes you think that the DaVinci Woo theme affects the way your Mailchimp popup works? Have you got in touch with Mailchimp for WooCommerce support team to learn more about the plugin update?
Install the plugin in any da Vinci woo theme, and check it incognito mode in mobile view ,

you will see the homepage products images take way long time to appear 2-3 minute.

I believe is effect only this theme because when I try astra and 20/21 doesn’t have this issue.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

No I didn’t , I have check and another theme without the issue appear . This is the reason i believe is theme issue
Please try getting in touch with the plugin support team first. As much as we'd like to help you, we cannot take responsibility for the Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin updates as this is a third-party solution. Besides, the last theme update was released in the end of May and you noticed changes a week ago.