Da Vinci woo issue

chris37

The latest Wordpress update effect the time appearing the products homepage images . Is needing more then a minute to appear!!!!!

is effective all of my sites that have be updated to that version.

P.S: they lazy load is from the litespeed cache plugin

@Ekaterina Sayapina @Dimitriy Strekalov
Follow up of the above issue...

The issue appear only on mobile and is not the lazy load, I wait the team to fix the images delay appear (over 2 minute) in the homepage.

On desktop is everything ok.

@Ekaterina Sayapina @Dimitriy Strekalov @George Murdasov

chris37

I am back!!!

The plugin that give me this error is Mailchimp for WooCommerce (is responisible for the pop-up subscribe ), I have the issue in all of my websites expect one.

What i mean In 7 of my website that i use almost the same plugins and themes are having the issue. The one doe not have the issue is the alidropship hosting one ( i do not use lightspeed cache there as alidropship doe not have lightspeed server ).

@Ekaterina Sayapina i really need your help on this one as i dont see a way to fix it .

Also if you please can you share here with me the previous version of the theme for i try that also.

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
I am back!!!

The plugin that give me this error is Mailchimp for WooCommerce (is responisible for the pop-up subscribe ), I have the issue in all of my websites expect one.

What i mean In 7 of my website that i use almost the same plugins and themes are having the issue. The one doe not have the issue is the alidropship hosting one ( i do not use lightspeed cache there as alidropship doe not have lightspeed server ).

@Ekaterina Sayapina i really need your help on this one as i dont see a way to fix it .

Also if you please can you share here with me the previous version of the theme for i try that also.
Hi Chris,

I'd appreciate it if you could be more specific and explain what kind of error you get. Could you please share a link to a website you're having issues on?