CUSTOMERS GALLERY

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Generate more sales and enhance your customers’ buying experience
by building galleries of your happy clients
fa3a325a4322.jpg
Are you sure you have completely exhausted all the opportunities to enhance credibility of your website? Rest assured there is always room for improvement: let your prospective customers know that your products are of high quality and your web store can be trusted with Customers Gallery add-on.

Motivate your website visitors to make a purchase in your store by providing them with better understanding of how items look like in real life and sharing images of your happy customers. For a client, it is always reassuring to know that his or her feedback is appreciated, so do not miss the chance to increase level of trust towards your website.

Benefits:
  • Inspire trust in your clients
  • Let your customers share their buying experience
  • Enjoy passive income flow
  • Present social proof
Features:
  • Create an unlimited number of galleries
  • Link customers' photos to your website products
  • Customize your customers gallery and add your own text

FREE

0f341e85f3fe.jpg

083d69cb2fc1.jpg

ae38cdf812ab.jpg

FREE

Last edited by a moderator:

yes

Thank you. But can you help me to activate the addons? it keep saying i need to go to settings but everything is set right...

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you. But can you help me to activate the addons? it keep saying i need to go to settings but everything is set right...
Please pm me your WP credentials.

ahmedbana

Hey please, I deleted the page by accident, I need a short code for the plugin to add it to a new page. Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hey please, I deleted the page by accident, I need a short code for the plugin to add it to a new page. Thanks
Please try deactivating and activating the add-on. Alternatively, you may add this shortcode to the page: [adsgal_clientgallery]

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

How do i install after downloading it?
To upload the add-to to your WP admin area, please go to your Dashboard => Plugins => Add New => Upload Plugin and upload the zip file you have downloaded. Click Activate.

Attachments

• Add Plugins.jpg
    Add Plugins.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 15

toki

I installed this plugin but it says "invalid license. please go to setting" when I put license key and activate it.
It happened on Abandoned cart add on as well.

NutrieMart.com

I installed and when I try to activate it, I am getting unsafe script message. Then when I click "load unsafe script", it goes to unsecure no https error. I am using alidropship hosting. Domain: nutriemart.com

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I installed and when I try to activate it, I am getting unsafe script message. Then when I click "load unsafe script", it goes to unsecure no https error. I am using alidropship hosting. Domain: nutriemart.com
Hello,

I couldn't reproduce the issue on my test website. Could you please let me know where exactly do you see this error? Also, a screenshot would be appreciated.

Krissy

I just downloaded this plugin but it does not want to activate for some reason. Whenever I hit activate the plugin still says it needs to be activated. Someone tell me is there something wrong with this plugin? I will keep trying to get it to activate.

Last edited:

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I just downloaded this plugin but it does not want to activate for some reason. Whenever I hit activate the plugin still says it needs to be activated. Someone tell me is there something wrong with this plugin? I will keep trying to get it to activate.
Hello! You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so I can check what might be wrong.