CUSTOMERS GALLERY

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Guest
Generate more sales and enhance your customers’ buying experience
by building galleries of your happy clients
fa3a325a4322.jpg
​
Are you sure you have completely exhausted all the opportunities to enhance credibility of your website? Rest assured there is always room for improvement: let your prospective customers know that your products are of high quality and your web store can be trusted with Customers Gallery add-on.

Motivate your website visitors to make a purchase in your store by providing them with better understanding of how items look like in real life and sharing images of your happy customers. For a client, it is always reassuring to know that his or her feedback is appreciated, so do not miss the chance to increase level of trust towards your website.

Benefits:
  • Inspire trust in your clients
  • Let your customers share their buying experience
  • Enjoy passive income flow
  • Present social proof
Features:
  • Create an unlimited number of galleries
  • Link customers' photos to your website products
  • Customize your customers gallery and add your own text

​

FREE

0f341e85f3fe.jpg

083d69cb2fc1.jpg

ae38cdf812ab.jpg


FREE
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

yes

Member
Thank you. But can you help me to activate the addons? it keep saying i need to go to settings but everything is set right...
 
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Guest
Thank you. But can you help me to activate the addons? it keep saying i need to go to settings but everything is set right...
Please pm me your WP credentials.
 

ahmedbana

New Member
Hey please, I deleted the page by accident, I need a short code for the plugin to add it to a new page. Thanks
 
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Guest
Hey please, I deleted the page by accident, I need a short code for the plugin to add it to a new page. Thanks
Please try deactivating and activating the add-on. Alternatively, you may add this shortcode to the page: [adsgal_clientgallery]
 
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Guest
How do i install after downloading it?
To upload the add-to to your WP admin area, please go to your Dashboard => Plugins => Add New => Upload Plugin and upload the zip file you have downloaded. Click Activate.
 

Attachments

  • Add Plugins.jpg
    Add Plugins.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 15

toki

New Member
I installed this plugin but it says "invalid license. please go to setting" when I put license key and activate it.
It happened on Abandoned cart add on as well.
 

NutrieMart.com

New Member
I installed and when I try to activate it, I am getting unsafe script message. Then when I click "load unsafe script", it goes to unsecure no https error. I am using alidropship hosting. Domain: nutriemart.com
 
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Guest
I installed and when I try to activate it, I am getting unsafe script message. Then when I click "load unsafe script", it goes to unsecure no https error. I am using alidropship hosting. Domain: nutriemart.com
Hello,

I couldn't reproduce the issue on my test website. Could you please let me know where exactly do you see this error? Also, a screenshot would be appreciated.
 

Krissy

New Member
I just downloaded this plugin but it does not want to activate for some reason. Whenever I hit activate the plugin still says it needs to be activated. Someone tell me is there something wrong with this plugin? I will keep trying to get it to activate.
 
Last edited:

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I just downloaded this plugin but it does not want to activate for some reason. Whenever I hit activate the plugin still says it needs to be activated. Someone tell me is there something wrong with this plugin? I will keep trying to get it to activate.
Hello! You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so I can check what might be wrong.
 
Top