Customer Wishlist

Enlightenup

I see there is a way for customers to have an account to keep their info but is there a way to let them put items in a wishlist? If not can that be added? Or is there a plugin that would work?

Polly

We will implement it in the nearest future.
Hi Victoria, we are also wanting a wishlist feature for the original plug-in to please, and was just wondering what you consider to be the nearest future?

It's been over 4 years since this original request is all and what most would class as way past the nearest future to now just ridiculous this isn't a feature (it should be a staple or at least an option of every ecommerce store).

With the talented creative coders at Alidropship I don't understand why this isn't a feature or is taking so long?

Thank you
Kind Regards

Polly

chris37

Hi Victoria, we are also wanting a wishlist feature for the original plug-in to please, and was just wondering what you consider to be the nearest future?
Victoria is not active in the forum for very long time.

it should be a staple or at least an option of every ecommerce store)
Not really... the wishlist is better to be in a store later when you enstablish trust and returned customers.

Who gonna use this feauture in one unknown website? ??

Polly

Chris you are suppose to be on my side, haha :p

(Ideally we would like it to be ready from the get go. Thinking about first impressions somebody goes to your stores oh I like that, I don't have money right now I'll save it. Nope can't!! Potentially being lost sales and or returning customer.)

either way whether I want it now or later there is still no option to have a wishlist in original plug in. So those 4 years old stores would be established and still no access to this feature.

Yaros

Staff member
Chris you are suppose to be on my side, haha :p

(Ideally we would like it to be ready from the get go. Thinking about first impressions somebody goes to your stores oh I like that, I don't have money right now I'll save it. Nope can't!! Potentially being lost sales and or returning customer.)

either way whether I want it now or later there is still no option to have a wishlist in original plug in. So those 4 years old stores would be established and still no access to this feature.
Wishlist add-on will be released next week.