Customer Service

Matthew-2189

Hello,

I've been trying to get in touch with customer service for the past 24 hours. No response or automated message saying that my request was received. Is there a chat or contact number I can call to get in touch with support.

Thank you

Matthew-2189

Well one of the issues I'm having is my orders come in as abandon, I was also requesting changing a theme. Bizzare because the email went through to your support@alidropship.com. Maybe you missed it, but this happens almost everytime I try to contact you.

Djoisan

There must be software or an app for that. You can easily access it and get some support. I can recommend the software I use. It always helps when I need to make some analysis of my business and sales. The difference between crm vs cem is that crm is accentuated more in customer marketing. What about cem, it seeks to provide the best work experience with customers. I designed my own website that is an online store of women's cloths. And wxora is the best software to make some reviews and the feedback from customers which helps you to improve your business.

Last edited: