Customer Does Not Receive EMail Status

kelly

Hello,

I just did a test to see if I would receive an email notification of the product's status when the button "SHIPPED" has been clicked. It says in the knowledge forum that the customer will receive an email notification with the tracking number. How does this work? Please assist on this? Thanks

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

I just did a test to see if I would receive an email notification of the product's status when the button "SHIPPED" has been clicked. It says in the knowledge forum that the customer will receive an email notification with the tracking number. How does this work? Please assist on this? Thanks
First of all you need to setup email Notifications in Plugin notification settings.

kelly

i've got everything sorted and tested the email notification.. it works upon clicking the test button but when i changed the order status for one order, i am not sure if the customer received the notification. I didnt get a copy in my email. So is it working?

Yaros

Staff member
i've got everything sorted and tested the email notification.. it works upon clicking the test button but when i changed the order status for one order, i am not sure if the customer received the notification. I didnt get a copy in my email. So is it working?
You are right, we will add a 'send copy to' field for this notification soon.

kelly

There is a field that says "send a copy" for us to fill in our email address which I did. I clicked "saved changes". So this is still not working yet? is it safe to say that the customer did receive a notification?