Currency switcher issue

Reuben

Hi all,

Tried to search throughout the forum but i cant seems to find an answer to it. Can anyone advise me why does my currency jumps back to default(USD) whenever i refresh the page despite setting it to my preferred currency?

FYI: i have tick the cache plugin.

Thanks in advance.

chris37

Hi all,

Tried to search throughout the forum but i cant seems to find an answer to it. Can anyone advise me why does my currency jumps back to default(USD) whenever i refresh the page despite setting it to my preferred currency?

FYI: i have tick the cache plugin.

Thanks in advance.
Let me guest ;)

You use Woo.

You use also cache plugin.

I Persona explain multiple time the correct way and which cache plugins must be use with alidropship woo.

Just check above currency switcher issue .

ALSO I will try to save you some time here,

1) if you use lite speed server then use the lite speed caches plugin , is working out of the box 100%

3) WP rocket working ok 99% of the time

4) I f you use bluehost the check the number 1 in cache setting not the ( 0 )

5) W3 total is working depending of the server and the setting

6) wp Super cache doesn't work with woo

7)wp faster cache is working 99% like the wp rocket but is free (is the one I have personal explain here in this forum how to eluding the cookies from cache)

I hope that help

Reuben

Hi @chris37 ! thanks for taking your time on this. I am using SG optimizer as caching plugin. I have tried to deactivate it and downloaded wp faster cache. But the currency still tends to "jump" back to default usd. It could be my settings in wp faster cache. would you be able to advise me the proper settings for it?

Regards
Reuben

Last edited:

yoha03

Hi @chris37 ! thanks for taking your time on this. I am using SG optimizer as caching plugin. I have tried to deactivate it and downloaded wp faster cache. But the currency still tends to "jump" back to default usd. It could be my settings in wp faster cache. would you be able to advise me the proper settings for it?

Regards
Reuben
have you add the exclude cookies on the fastest cache?

chris37

have you add the exclude cookies on the fastest cache?
Is not gonna work with siteground , is same with bluehost when they have the cache setting 0 and is cached all the website, but the the number 1 setting is not cached.

Trung*

Regards
Reuben
Hi Reuben. I have the same problem with you. The currency jumps back to USD at the checkout page. Did you solve this problem?

chris37

Hi Reuben. I have the same problem with you. The currency jumps back to USD at the checkout page. Did you solve this problem?

The reason is because you use the alidropship currency switcher for woo . This is they way is working.

So better you write a note in the checkout page (the checkout is going to be in store default currency USA) .

Or you use third part currency switcher like the alias currency switcher (personal favorite of mine) is allow multi currency checkout.

Trung*

The reason is because you use the alidropship currency switcher for woo . This is they way is working.

So better you write a note in the checkout page (the checkout is going to be in store default currency USA) .

Or you use third part currency switcher like the alias currency switcher (personal favorite of mine) is allow multi currency checkout.
Thank you Chris. But the alias currency switcher plugin is very expensive. Do you have another way to make it working?