Currency Based On Location - Is It Really Good?

Are you using "Currency by Location" option?

• Total voters

daniel-97

Many people switch on this option, I don't. When I go to a shop and see my own currency, I feel weird...

I want to get your opinions on this one :) Thanks

Mar

Many people switch on this option, I don't. When I go to a shop and see my own currency, I feel weird...
Visitors appreciate it when they see the currency of their country in visiting a shop. in fact all currency switcher plugins including the default Alidropship has geolocation feature. I don't see why it is weird. Anyway, that is your view.

daniel-97

I don't see why it is weird. Anyway, that is your view.
Yeah I think I'm weird. Because I don't want to get my only view on business.
Visitors appreciate it when they see the currency of their country in visiting a shop. in fact all currency switcher plugins including the default Alidropship has geolocation feature.
I know I have that feature. If many people think it's good and okay, I'll turn it on.

Gonna get as much aspect when it comes to a good decision :)

Mar

Yeah I think I'm weird. Because I don't want to get my only view on business.

I know I have that feature. If many people think it's good and okay, I'll turn it on.

Gonna get as much aspect when it comes to a good decision :)
And in the product page, the best position of the currency switcher is directly below the product price.

1596171298049.png

daniel-97

And in the product page, the best position of the currency switcher is directly below the product price.

1596171298049-png.12493
How in the world........ Is that another plugin you use?

Mar

It must be based on themes, it's not like that in Rubens. That theme are you using? I'll check it out in demo
It is Flatsome theme. But it is not the theme, in fact there is no theme with a setting to position the currency switcher like that.

daniel-97

It is Flatsome theme. But it is not the theme, in fact there is no theme with a setting to position the currency switcher like that.
Oh so not Alidropship's theme. And you did the coding to place the switcher in that position I assume?

Mar

Oh so not Alidropship's theme. And you did the coding to place the switcher in that position I assume?
I used to position the currency switcher in the header as most user does. But if it is in the header, it will load in all pages even if it is not needed. So I changed the location to where it is necessary and it will load in these pages only. This position in the product page is in woocommerce sites. Maybe it is possible in non-woocommerce sites also but haven't tried it.

daniel-97

I used to position the currency switcher in the header as most user does. But if it is in the header, it will load in all pages even if it is not needed. So I changed the location to where it is necessary and it will load in these pages only. This position in the product page is in woocommerce sites. Maybe it is possible in non-woocommerce sites also but haven't tried it.
Thanks for this info :) noted down