Credit Cards? Which to choose?

Deus

Hi,

I would like to add credit cards to my shop but I would like to know which one is the best? Less fees, accept all kinds of CC.
Which one are you guys using?

Thanks

afaceripedia

Currently I use only Paypal, which accepts credit card payments without a Paypal account.
I wanted to sign up with 2checkout but they require a $15 withdrawal fee if I remember correctly and I can't afford that yet since I don't get that many sales. I don't know about Stripe and the others but it's probably the same.
I'd also like to hear more ideas on this subject.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi,

We are using Stripe on our sites + Payoneer connected to the Stripe account to withdraw money. The fees are not so high compared with 2CO.

The Dropper

@Yaros Hi yaros , do Stripe has any requirments like : Having a registred company , Tax id ..etc , & do they accept all types of store , coz if i remember well u said that 2CO rejected World Of Harry Store , so do Stripe can reject such types of stores too ?

Thnks

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros Hi yaros , do Stripe has any requirments like : Having a registred company , Tax id ..etc , & do they accept all types of store , coz if i remember well u said that 2CO rejected World Of Harry Store , so do Stripe can reject such types of stores too ?

Thnks
I am using Stripe on our Harry site, however Stripe is not available for all countries and you need to have a registered company.