COUNTDOWN TIMER

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Take your website to another level with a full-featured Countdown Timer add-on!

Definitely a must-have to get your conversion rates soar.

Polish your promotions to keep your customers excited for limited-time offers and enhance their shopping experience. Clean interface and sleek professional design for three templates to choose from. Start working instantly and watch your products selling like hot cakes. Fantastic value for the small monthly fee!

Benefits:
  • Create a sense of urgency to trigger sales
  • Run flash sales to convert more visitors into paying buyers

Features:
  • Profit fantastic customization capabilities and wide range of settings
  • Turn on and off with a simple switch
  • Place timers on all or certain hand-picked products, categories and homepage
  • Restart timer after the end date
  • Edit number of discounted products that are available and sold
  • Takes a few seconds to install
  • Compatible with WooCommerce

US $19.00
*one time payment

tHuTK1D.jpg

iS7pPK7.jpg

SvjqkKt.jpg

US $19.00
*one time payment

Last edited by a moderator:

Yan

My honest thought: I bought Alidropship plugin because it was a complete dropship plugin and for the one time price. Now we are just getting a countdown timer for $9 per month. My hosting is even less than that.

What is the difference between alidropship and shopify then. This plugin is free on shopify. I'm really disappointed. I was thinking of buying another alidropship plugin to build another site. Now I have to think twice..

Yaros

Staff member
My honest thought: I bought Alidropship plugin because it was a complete dropship plugin and for the one time price. Now we are just getting a countdown timer for $9 per month. My hosting is even less than that.

What is the difference between alidropship and shopify then. This plugin is free on shopify. I'm really disappointed. I was thinking of buying another alidropship plugin to build another site. Now I have to think twice..
The difference between Shopify and AliDropship is that Shopify is a paid platform and AliDropship is the plugin based on a free WordPress platform. Apps for Shopify also cost money as well as additional plugins for WooCommerce.

https://apps.shopify.com/sales-countdown-timer-bar
https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-product-countdown/

Yan

The difference between Shopify and AliDropship is that Shopify is a paid platform and AliDropship is the plugin based on a free WordPress platform. Apps for Shopify also cost money as well as additional plugins for WooCommerce.

https://apps.shopify.com/sales-countdown-timer-bar
https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-product-countdown/

I agree but I see it difficult to justify paying just for a countdown timer $9 monthly. Plus the hurrify plugin on shopify is a free one.

Having said so, your alidropship plugin is one of the best dropship plugins around and I'm more than happy to have paid for this.

Bobdin

Very expensive. Iam using my own countdown timer, it is clean and powerful. This countdown timer also count down the stock to show your customers that you are going out of stock.

Attachments

• Capture du 2017-12-13 00-59-41.png
    Capture du 2017-12-13 00-59-41.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Capture du 2017-12-13 23-26-12.png
    Capture du 2017-12-13 23-26-12.png
    34 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I agree but I see it difficult to justify paying just for a countdown timer $9 monthly. Plus the hurrify plugin on shopify is a free one.

Having said so, your alidropship plugin is one of the best dropship plugins around and I'm more than happy to have paid for this.
Please keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of add-ons and extensions of this kind have a monthly fee (Hurrify costs $7 per month, it is not free). Moreover, sometimes you need to make additional payments to extend apps support. As a rule, the more features an app has to offer, the more expensive it is. Countdown Timer has a wide range of customization options, you can easily adjust it to your website design. We are going to introduce more templates in the future. Please feel free to share your ideas how to make the add-on better, we would appreciate your input!

Andy Studer

what about yearly payments/subscription with a discount instead of monthly subscription? that would be nice! like canva.com or socialpilot.com ???

Seshen

We do not have such option for this moment.
I would consider it if there was an option for once of purchase like the alidropship plugin . $9 a month for a new store with no sales is a bit much , this is the same reason I haven't bought social rabbit as yet.

Jeph

i really love this plugin.. and all the rest of alidropship customers out there.. we would all buy this extension for sure if it is for one time payment... please please please make it for one time pay...

adrian justis

monthly fee no thanks one time fee you would sell a lot more. but its almost like you hope for people to forget and get that recurring payment money. bummer.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

monthly fee no thanks one time fee you would sell a lot more. but its almost like you hope for people to forget and get that recurring payment money. bummer.
It looks like there was a misunderstanding. Fees for almost all apps of this kind (regardless the platform they are provided by) are recurring, it is common practice. Anyway, your feedback is appreciated!

Yan

It looks like there was a misunderstanding. Fees for almost all apps of this kind (regardless the platform they are provided by) are recurring, it is common practice. Anyway, your feedback is appreciated!

That may be the case but I chose alidropship plugin over shopify because it was a one time fee. Thought that would be the case for the rest.