Countdown Timer +Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaros

Staff member
Another bug bar is not visible on the mobile version.
One more request please add the syncing feature of available stock should reflect the same as what fake inventory is showing so it would make more real.
that's not possible for this moment.

Last edited:

Mayank Sharma

Another bug busted :
4CGYDl2.gif

Well, countdown and already sold and available is not changing available is becoming already no matter what we change!

Please have a look and please add stock decreasing feature with like every 3-10 second cookie based and that would be great it would get stop at X quantity.
Like it would stop on 1 available product till then it would drop.

Yaros

Staff member

Well, countdown and already sold and available is not changing available is becoming already no matter what we change!

- Could you explain in further?

Please have a look and please add stock decreasing feature with like every 3-10 second cookie based and that would be great it would get stop at X quantity.
- Stock is set randomly between the limits you entered in settings.

Mayank Sharma

@Yaros please the image the timer is having some bug next i was talking about dynamically product stock should decrease it bring the customer to know they need to act fast right now as its decreasing and rest our social proof will handle it!

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros please the image the timer is having some bug next i was talking about dynamically product stock should decrease it bring the customer to know they need to act fast right now as its decreasing and rest our social proof will handle it!
I don't see the bug with a timer on my end. As for stock you need to set two values - 1. the number of available discounted items. 2. the number left. And the plugin will take a random number between these two values. We are not going to add any decreasing functions. The main target of this add-on is to make a user buy your product immediately. Nobody cares and nobody checks how and when it is decreased.

Yaros

Staff member
Fixed. I updated the plugin.

Cosy

Another add-on is going to be released soon for AliDropship plugin original version. We invite everyone who is already using AliDropship plugin to participate in beta testing.

Countdown Timer.

Add urgency to your promotions with a real-time countdown bar designed to motivate customers and boost sales.

nd9UVxv.png

1IFupL3.png

To become beta-tester and get a key please PM me your AliDropship license.
I just launched my store. I would like to try this plugin, how can I pm you my license?

chocomelks

I set the plugin to countdown in 8 hours and if the countdown finished, I want to restart it.
However after sometime, the countdown starting from 18 hours instead

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I set the plugin to countdown in 8 hours and if the countdown finished, I want to restart it.
However after sometime, the countdown starting from 18 hours instead
Please PM me your WP login details so that I could check what might be causing the issue.

nasanka

I'm currently running this and happy about it. thanks for your team. i have some suggestions for upgrades.

1. Ability to create a multiple project with different countdown with different products. So we have variety. (Like alidropship discounts/ coupon codes)

2. Also we can use it with different dates (time frames) so we can run it auto pilot for daily deals. Otherwise we need to make it daily by manually.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm currently running this and happy about it. thanks for your team. i have some suggestions for upgrades.

1. Ability to create a multiple project with different countdown with different products. So we have variety. (Like alidropship discounts/ coupon codes)

2. Also we can use it with different dates (time frames) so we can run it auto pilot for daily deals. Otherwise we need to make it daily by manually.
Thank you for your valuable ideas! We will take them into careful consideration.

nasanka

i have a bug for this.

Countdown will not display if i select the day value to 0.
day to be select other than 0 to work the countdown. otherwise it won't show up. please check about it. Thanks.

Yaros

Staff member
i have a bug for this.

Countdown will not display if i select the day value to 0.
day to be select other than 0 to work the countdown. otherwise it won't show up. please check about it. Thanks.
thank you! bug detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.