Countdown Timer +Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelot

customizing the plugin is a breeze, although when i add a product and hit apply, nothing is happening. i went to the product page and nothing is showing up. I can see the dashboard and updated all the settings. i dunno what step i am missing here

Yaros

Staff member
I have updated the plugin. Some bugs were fixed. Background colour customisation option was added. 'Apply to products with discount' feature was added.

Yaros

Staff member
btw if a timer is activated but you don't see it on your site, please update your theme.

Ryan

Thanks for the update.
Tested with Da Vinci and also Michelangelo themes.
All previous errors are fixed.

But I found another thing. On General settings: When the timer expires I have it on Restart timer.
Timer restarted but it automatically added time 30 days, 24 hours, 0 minutes instead of the time I have in settings.

Yaros

Staff member
Thanks for the update.
Tested with Da Vinci and also Michelangelo themes.
All previous errors are fixed.

But I found another thing. On General settings: When the timer expires I have it on Restart timer.
Timer restarted but it automatically added time 30 days, 24 hours, 0 minutes instead of the time I have in settings.
I tried to reproduce such bug but I did not see any. I set one minute and after this minuted expired the timer was restarted from the minute again.

Ryan

I tried to reproduce such bug but I did not see any. I set one minute and after this minuted expired the timer was restarted from the minute again.

Yes, sorry, works for me too now. I think that error before was because that time was set with the previous plugin version.

Mayank Sharma

Well i was waiting for this plugin for very long time for woo version when we can expect this to be available in woo version.

netzuu

Hi, I am also new here just started my online store with your amazing plugin am loving it I want to be a beta tester for your add on. How can I PM you my license?

Yaros

Staff member
I have updated the add-on. It supports Woo now. Let's test it on our WooCommerce sites.

Mayank Sharma

Plugin need some fixing we cant change time next thing if we increase already sold amount like 1000 or above the bar breaking the layout and going beyond it and is it cookie-based timer and inventory testing that only and please bring more option for stock bar and timer i mean designs and yeah please add one more feature like this: https://i.imgur.com/WsQvnXo.png

thanks
I have updated the add-on. It supports Woo now. Let's test it on our WooCommerce sites.

Yaros

Staff member
And sorry, I did not understand what bugs you are talking about. Please use dots in your sentences and some screenshots.

Mayank Sharma

Another bug bar is not visible on the mobile version.
One more request please add the syncing feature of available stock should reflect the same as what fake inventory is showing so it would make more real.

Status
Not open for further replies.