Countdown Timer +Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaros

Staff member
Another add-on is going to be released soon for AliDropship plugin original version. We invite everyone who is already using AliDropship plugin to participate in beta testing.

Countdown Timer.

Add urgency to your promotions with a real-time countdown bar designed to motivate customers and boost sales.

nd9UVxv.png

1IFupL3.png

To become beta-tester and get a key please PM me your AliDropship license.

Attachments

• adscountdown_ion.0.3.2.zip
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • adscountdown_ion71.0.3.2.zip
    1 MB · Views: 19

Yaros

Staff member
All add-ons will support Woo as well but I can't say how much time we will need to integrate them all.

candresg76

Another add-on is going to be released soon for AliDropship plugin original version. We invite everyone who is already using AliDropship plugin to participate in beta testing.

Countdown Timer.

Add urgency to your promotions with a real-time countdown bar designed to motivate customers and boost sales.

nd9UVxv.png

1IFupL3.png

To become beta-tester and get a key please PM me your AliDropship license.

Excellent, can't wait to beta test this one, a long expected feature for alidropship!

Yaros

Staff member
Just want to remind that it is a beta-testing process, not a free license keys distribution. It means I am waiting for some kind of feedback from you guys.

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros is not working on my site.
Perfect! More details please?

1. check if you have the latest version of this plugin (it is updated and attached here on this thread time to time)
2. are you using it with AliDropship or AliDropship Woo plugin?
3. Did you activate the license? Can you see the plugin's dashboard?

Umer

I am trying it on my site, but its not showing on any page. What cause the issue or i need to do add some extra manual coding for it?

Yaros

Staff member
I am trying it on my site, but its not showing on any page. What cause the issue or i need to do add some extra manual coding for it?
What do you mean by any pages? You can set it on product single pages and home page. And you need to add products you want timer to display on.

Umer

I mean i select it on all pages and its not appear on single product, i also choose one product to display the timer but its not showing. May be i am doing something wrong but its actually happening. Thank you

Ryan

Can't get it working.
I am using AliDropship, tried on Da Vinci and also Michelangelo themes.
Installed all latest updates, checked twice.
Also, the license codes are right ones, I can reach dashboard.
Selected some products, a bit changed colors in customization section. Then I enable the timer, click save.
error 1.jpg
When I go to the page to see how the timer looks I don't see it.
When I go back to timer dashboard it shows disabled.
error 2.jpg
Tried different settings: Switched different variations in display options, tried different timer times, even disabled some other plugins but still the same.
Not sure what else I can do in this case.

Ryan

Works now. But I can already list few issues and things that would be great to add.
Issue number 1.
I added time 1 day, 2 hours but timer on page shows 0 days 13 hours
Issue number 2.
error123.jpg
As you can see in the screenshot, in my settings are different colors than timer shows on the product page. Also, my settings say 37/50 products sold but timer shows different numbers.

Would be great to add best deals category to choose products from. I mean, the possibility to pick all that has discounts. I don't want to run timer on products without discount.

sabilli

Hi I just downloaded the new version and installed it. Not working for me. Everything seems to be enabled but it is not showing on my product pages. I select them all and I also tried on different browsers (chrome, mozilla and mobile.)

Yaros

Staff member
That's what I call beta-testing! Thank you guys!

Ryan,

Issue 1: tested on my site and did not get such issue, however another beta tester reported about the same problem. I will find out what is wrong.

Issue 2: I will check colours. As for numbers... You set Number of discounted products and Number of discounted products sold and the plugin takes a random number between the specified values. It would be not nice if all your products show the same value 37/50.

Sabilli

I will check and fix that.

sabilli

Thx Yaros... It is working now. Apparently there was an issue on my site and my da vinci theme was not the last one.
1- It will be good if we can also modify the background color in a way we can blend it with the product page.
2- I am also seeing different numbers on the product page sold bar than the ones on my settings.

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Thx Yaros... It is working now. Apparently there was an issue on my site and my da vinci theme was not the last one.
1- It will be good if we can also modify the background color in a way we can blend it with the product page.
2- I am also seeing different numbers on the product page sold bar than the ones on my settings.
1- got it
2- You set Number of discounted products and Number of discounted products sold and the plugin takes a random number between the specified values.

Gelot

Hi I am just new here.. i want to be a beta tester for this add on. As i am starting to launch my store. How can i PM you my license?

nd9UVxv.png

1IFupL3.png

To become beta-tester and get a key please PM me your AliDropship license.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.