Confused by setup

bobyouseeme

I'm completely new at this so take it easy on me. I' using alidropship hosting. Is wordpress installed already? I was following this video on how to install wordpress
and when it gets to install word press and go to your website there's already stuff on on it (I'm assuming from alidropship). When I watched the tutorials from aildropship on youtube they start with, "install wordpress" then go on to the next step. Well I'm stuck on step one. Is there a simple guide to install wordpress that is in relation to alidropship hosting? I know these are dumb questions but thank you for helping me!

Yaros

Staff member
if you have alidropship hosting, everything is already installed - wp+plugin+theme. You just need to activate your license and start importing products.

bobyouseeme

if you have alidropship hosting, everything is already installed - wp+plugin+theme. You just need to activate your license and start importing products.
How do I do this? I've looked in every area in cPanel and I don't see anything about aildropship plugin? Is this right right place to look? If it's the wordpress dashboard how do I get to that? I've read the guild and watched all your videos on youtube. Thank you for your help!

neeraj89

How do I do this? I've looked in every area in cPanel and I don't see anything about aildropship plugin? Is this right right place to look? If it's the wordpress dashboard how do I get to that? I've read the guild and watched all your videos on youtube. Thank you for your help!
when you buy plugin, then u get link to download plugin and theme along with single license..

bobyouseeme

when you buy plugin, then u get link to download plugin and theme along with single license..
Thanks for replying neeraj89. Where do I go in cPanel to use my license? If I do this in the "wordpress dashboard" how would I get to that? Thanks

bobyouseeme

you can do it in your wp-admin.. and clicking on alidropship option.
Thank you neeraj89 now I'm getting somewhere. It's asking for a username and password. This is not the same username and password that was sent to my by aildropship (tried that already). Is this something I setup in cPanel?

neeraj89

Thank you neeraj89 now I'm getting somewhere. It's asking for a username and password. This is not the same username and password that was sent to my by aildropship (tried that already). Is this something I setup in cPanel?
Did you install wordpress already? if yes then you might have created wp login id and password.. enter your wp login id and password.

bobyouseeme

Did you install wordpress already? if yes then you might have created wp login id and password.. enter your wp login id and password.
Wordpress was already installed because I purchased my hosing through aildrop hosting. The username and password that was sent to my email from aildrop is not the correct username for Wordpress admin. Is there a way in cPanel that I can change the username and password?

neeraj89

Wordpress was already installed because I purchased my hosing through aildrop hosting. The username and password that was sent to my email from aildrop is not the correct username for Wordpress admin. Is there a way in cPanel that I can change the username and password?
Hello, Sorry i dont have much knowledge, contact alidropship support, they will sure help you.

bobyouseeme

Thanks everyone for repaying to me. It was just that I didn't have the wordpress password yet. I'm good now and can start working on the site. Thank you!

Nellis

hi there!!

i have the same problem. May i know how do you get in there to Wordpress admin?