Confused and lost

Victoria

Hello forum friends...
I need help!!!!!!!
I opened my first dropshipping store 2 month ago and till now no sale!i think my store is full of mistakes and I need suggestions :(
Please give a look:......Just please try to be Nice and try not to write angry coments..i know i have issues at the store.i just cannot understand what :(((((
Novahomedecor.com

Thank you all

destrovel

Take some time to update product names and descriptions.
I'm not gonna roll out $60 for a carpet when it's called "Big size long hair carpets" with as a description "Home textile living room carpet big size mat long hair bedroom carpet tea table carpet bedroom mat 140*200cm carpet morden brief" along with some chinese images.

Talk about "Super-soft Wool Carpet", and describe how it's soft to your feet, an addition to your home.
I spend at least 10-15 minutes to import each product, because I write a description, select images, and fill in a standard format for the specifications.

Direct Webstore

It's also a bad "niche" idea ... too "general". You can get all those things at the local department store down the road. "Laser focus" on a particular group of people with a particular interest.

If I was you ... I'd scrap the entire site, research a targeted group, buy a new domain name and start again.

:)