Conflict with plugin (Alids)

SuperAgora

Hello developers,

I need some support please.
I have purchased a customizing extension for a plugin called ShortCodes Ultimate
The extension is called ShortCode Creator Maker

I can offer to send both of them to you for testing.
What these plugins basically do is speed up product description entry because you can create snippets of HTML, PHP & JS code and paste them inside the product description page with a push of a button which is located on the top of WP Editor's menu bar.

This plugin works as it should with your AlidsWoo, allowing me to select my snippets and paste them.

Unfortunately the Alids plugin somehow conflicts with the ShortCode Creator Maker and the custom codes do not show up on the modal window like you see in my attachment. The standard snippets are fine. It's only the custom created one's with the problem.

I have tried this on all my installations and I have come to the conclusion that the culprit is Alids.
I can't explain it technically but I believe there is some sort of wp_function() mishandling.

I would appreciate it very much if you could please look into my issue.

Again I can offer to send you my paid plugin extension for testing purposes.

I'm including a screen capture of the way the ShortCode links should appear so you can get a better understanding of the problem.
These custom created ShortCodes (located around the red box of my attached image) appear just fine when using the Woo Plugin, but DO NOT WORK under the Alids plugin.

This happens when trying to edit a product information page in the wp editor.

Please help - Thank you

shortcodes1a.jpg

SuperAgora

Hello @Yaros ,

When would you have some time to please look into this conflict issue I'm having with another plugin that I have purchased (as explained above)?

Thank you