Color preview instead of text/image

Seanishy2

Hi, i'm wanting to have the color of the variable item shown as a color preview (i.e. color choices green/blue will show a green and blue dot rather than the words "green" and "blue").

I do this normally by assigning a color as shown in the first image below:

image 1 making attribute colours.png

Then i make the variation etc (image 2).
image 2 variations.png
But for some reason the text "green" and "blue" show as the variations in the thumbnail and i cannot get it to work (see image 3)

image 3 not colours.png

As soon as i deactivate alidropship woo i get the desired affect so i know i have set it up right typically (see image 4 below):

image 4 desired outcome when alidropship not installed.png

Is there a solution to this as it would be great if there was!!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, i'm wanting to have the color of the variable item shown as a color preview (i.e. color choices green/blue will show a green and blue dot rather than the words "green" and "blue").

I do this normally by assigning a color as shown in the first image below:

View attachment 4558

Then i make the variation etc (image 2).
View attachment 4559
But for some reason the text "green" and "blue" show as the variations in the thumbnail and i cannot get it to work (see image 3)

View attachment 4560

As soon as i deactivate alidropship woo i get the desired affect so i know i have set it up right typically (see image 4 below):

View attachment 4561

Is there a solution to this as it would be great if there was!!
Please read here how it works: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-woo-ver-0-7-2-update.4310/#post-36817