AliDropship Woo ver. 0.7.2 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Image Editor minor optimisation improvements - few bugs were fixed concerning WordPress editor options.
  • More 'Nice attributes' settings added (read also about 'Nice attributes' HERE)
Nice Attributes ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-17 16.17.34.png

1. If you enable Variations color settings you'll be able to use color samples instead of thumbnails. Just remove variation image :

Edit product ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-17 16.21.28.png

Set a color for this attribute in Product -> Attributes:

Edit Цвет ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-17 16.26.13.png

and get a result:
1 шт. одного зерна Minecraft Магнитная здания Конструкто...png

If you want thumbnail again just set an image for that variation.

2. You can change a form of your variations by enabling/disabling switcher 'Round variations' :

1 шт. одного зерна Minecraft Магнитная здания Конструкто...png 1 шт. одного зерна Minecraft Магнитная здания Конструкто...png

3. You can change the size of variation images: max width and height is 50 px:

Nice Attributes ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-17 16.39.31.png

1 шт. одного зерна Minecraft Магнитная здания Конструкто...png

4. CSS field lets you add or edit your own styles whenever you want on a site.

Attachments

• ION alidswoo 0.7.2.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • ION 7.1 alidswoo.0.7.2.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Mnif

I've tried that but when you click on the color, the actual product doesn't show up. It shows the original/featured image of the product. That means, let's say you have 3 colors, regardless of what color you click on, it will always show the same image originalof the product, so the customer will not know how the product actually looks like in its preferred color. Or am I missing something?

mduncanvm

I've tried that but when you click on the color, the actual product doesn't show up. It shows the original/featured image of the product. That means, let's say you have 3 colors, regardless of what color you click on, it will always show the same image originalof the product, so the customer will not know how the product actually looks like in its preferred color. Or am I missing something?

Maybe the product hasn't the variations images set up. I would check that.

orimond

Main features:

• Image Editor minor optimisation improvements - few bugs were fixed concerning WordPress editor options.
  • More 'Nice attributes' settings added (read also about 'Nice attributes' HERE)
View attachment 2472

1. If you enable Variations color settings you'll be able to use color samples instead of thumbnails. Just remove variation image :

View attachment 2473

Set a color for this attribute in Product -> Attributes:

View attachment 2474

and get a result:
View attachment 2475

If you want thumbnail again just set an image for that variation.

2. You can change a form of your variations by enabling/disabling switcher 'Round variations' :

View attachment 2476 View attachment 2477

3. You can change the size of variation images: max width and height is 50 px:

View attachment 2478

View attachment 2479

4. CSS field lets you add or edit your own styles whenever you want on a site.

Hi Victoria, why is my Alidropship Woo plugin is version 0.90 beta2? Yet, the updated version in your thread here is only up to 0.7.2? May I know what is happening??

uooos

Hello everyone, has anyone thought about buying grand theft auto 5 accounts? They write that after payment, the user gets data from the mail and from the Steam account, where the game GTA 5 Grand Theft Auto V is activated. You can play online. Tell me please about your experience, is it real or cheating? Thanks.

Last edited: