Chrome Extension Question

tamzy

What kind of data are you all collecting from users who have the Chrome extension installed and how are you using it? I'm asking because I just read your latest white paper and I'm wondering how you came up with the list of niches. Is it through independent research or did you guys just look at what users of AliDropShip Plugin have been looking at and then analyze whether it was a good niche or not?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
What kind of data are you all collecting from users who have the Chrome extension installed and how are you using it? I'm asking because I just read your latest white paper and I'm wondering how you came up with the list of niches. Is it through independent research or did you guys just look at what users of AliDropShip Plugin have been looking at and then analyze whether it was a good niche or not?

Hello , we made that research according to the most popular trends and requests.

tamzy

Well then, amazing work. It was a really good report. Does the alidropship plugin or the chrome extension collect information from users? If so, can you tell me what kind of info? I am really concerned about my privacy and want to make sure that there is a way to opt-out if you are collecting info from me.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Well then, amazing work. It was a really good report. Does the alidropship plugin or the chrome extension collect information from users? If so, can you tell me what kind of info? I am really concerned about my privacy and want to make sure that there is a way to opt-out if you are collecting info from me.
No, AliDropship extension doesn't collect any information from users. We made this report based on the requests of our clients and our own marketing research

nenene

Hello, is it possible for the Chrome Alidropship to select a default shipping method so we don't have to change for every order?
I don't use epacket.

nenene

Done with the latest update
Great! How to enable it please? If it's from the Extension options menu, it's always greyed out for me.

fdPBBJC.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
  1. Open Google Chrome on your computer.
  2. At the top of the extensions page, check Developer mode. This is next to the big Extensions text right at the top.
  3. Click Update extensions now under Developer mode.

nenene

"Hello, is it possible for the Chrome Alidropship to select a default shipping method so we don't have to change for every order?
I don't use epacket."

I mean how to enable this. I have the latest extension version.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
"Hello, is it possible for the Chrome Alidropship to select a default shipping method so we don't have to change for every order?
I don't use epacket."

I mean how to enable this. I have the latest extension version.
You need to select a method of delivery that you use on a category page of AliExpress:

1961de357b86.png

After that shipping for all orders that will be placed automatically on AliExpress will be replaced by method you chose instead of ePacket.