Chinese New Year - Notice

ofuroinu

I want to add a banner to notice my customers on product page.
How to add a banner so that it can appear on every product page?
I am using Davinci 1

aminech

Any idea when sellers goes on holidays? I made some orders yesterday and I see processing time is 20 days

ofuroinu

Any idea when sellers goes on holidays? I made some orders yesterday and I see processing time is 20 days

Before paying them you will have to send them a message to sure about if they can ship out before going holidays. If cannot you will have to inform you customer accordingly this is how I do these days. Otherwise your money left with sellers and customer will push for refund

Direct Webstore

I just put my sites into "Maintenance Mode" for a week, with splash screen offering them a 10% discount code they can use in a weeks time. Much less hassle ... and when you re-open in a weeks time, you get a flood of orders.

I need a holiday too. :)

ofuroinu

I just put my sites into "Maintenance Mode" for a week, with splash screen offering them a 10% discount code they can use in a weeks time. Much less hassle ... and when you re-open in a weeks time, you get a flood of orders.

I need a holiday too. :)

Sounds a good idea but now I need to delay with orders just came in and if customer agree otherwise refund

Direct Webstore

I need to delay with orders just came in and if customer agree otherwise refund
I'd just write to them saying as your warehouse is in China and it's Chinese New Year there "may" be a delay and here is a 10% coupon for your next purchase and leave it at that. Most will just accept it and you won't hear anything from them. PLUS ... they may use the coupon code to buy ANOTHER thing from you. Win Win!

Any few that complain and want a refund ... just give it.

ofuroinu

I'd just write to them saying as your warehouse is in China and it's Chinese New Year there "may" be a delay and here is a 10% coupon for your next purchase and leave it at that. Most will just accept it and you won't hear anything from them. PLUS ... they may use the coupon code to buy ANOTHER thing from you. Win Win!

Any few that complain and want a refund ... just give it.

Exactly that is what I did too .