Category within permalinks

Yaros

Staff member
We decided to use this kind of structure to avoid long links with categories/sub-categories

hankphone

I agree, this is bad SEO. Could we please see an option to use category name in permalink structure? I'm happy with everything else with the plugin, a little disappointed I did not notice this before I purchased.

Arttu

Stick to the Woocommerce Version. It's a bit pain compared to the full plugin, but at least you can bend the theme, permalinks etc to your will. I took a long look of some of the sites I stumbled upon here, and they all look like World of Harry even after "customizations". That's not good.

DormStore

I've been a customer since this thread started, and I have to agree. Noticing A LOT of flaws with the WordPress version. Even today.

Kumar dhawan

Hello,

Is it possible to have permalinks on this format: www.website.com/CATEGORY/name-of-the-product ?

Because even if we include a product within a category, the url displayed is: www.website.com/name-of-the-product

So the category don't appear in the url. Is it normal and is it possible to change that?
That's poor SEO, in my opinion. Please provide a permalink structure option that allows us to use category names. Besides this, I'm pleased with the plugin, but I'm a little bummed I missed it while shopping.