can't import can't edit

kdb

same here still not working
all the suppliers have .ru domain, everything is screwed up.

@Yaros @Georgy @Nadezhda

Stuck at the first item, then refresh and stuck again at the second item.

clear cache, update all plugins, disable and enable done,

no success.

regards,

kdb

Georgy

still not work whei i've tryed to save a new supplier info, does not import products.
Need help urgent
Hi, please provide product examples, which you can't import. I have just checked and it is working fine for me with version ver. 2.7.17.3

Georgy

same here still not working
all the suppliers have .ru domain, everything is screwed up.

@Yaros @Georgy @Nadezhda

Stuck at the first item, then refresh and stuck again at the second item.

clear cache, update all plugins, disable and enable done,

no success.

regards,

kdb
Hi, that will be fixed today. All .ru products will be updated to .com

Reactions: kdb

kdb

I edit the product table from SQL, export the table as CSV, find and replace .ru with .com using Excel, and import back the table. as I am not an expert in SQL.

Some products are not able to sync; the solution is to find a similar product and make a reset without resetting images and pictures, once it is successful, make a reset again with pictures.

Another issue I am facing with some menus is blank when they are unfolding and page load time significantly increases from 3.5 to 29 seconds, It's a complete disaster.

using the original plugin, el Greco theme

@Yaros @Georgy @chris37 @Nadezhda

Georgy

I edit the product table from SQL, export the table as CSV, find and replace .ru with .com using Excel, and import back the table. as I am not an expert in SQL.

Some products are not able to sync; the solution is to find a similar product and make a reset without resetting images and pictures, once it is successful, make a reset again with pictures.

Another issue I am facing with some menus is blank when they are unfolding and page load time significantly increases from 3.5 to 29 seconds, It's a complete disaster.

using the original plugin, el Greco theme

@Yaros @Georgy @chris37 @Nadezhda
HI, the latest version of the Extension replacing .ru with .com automatically while product update