Can't change the order of attributes -> Always alphabetical

Kvdriljeb

Somehow I can't change the order of attributes in the product editor. All attributes have "Default sort order -> Custom ordering", but I can't seem to change the order of the attributes, causing the front end to show "L, M, S, XL" instead of "S, M, L, XL".

I tried dragging and dropping, removing and re-entering, changing theme, disabling all plugins except Woocommerce. They keep showing alphabetically..

Attachments

• attributes.png
    attributes.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 4

Christina

Administrator
Somehow I can't change the order of attributes in the product editor. All attributes have "Default sort order -> Custom ordering", but I can't seem to change the order of the attributes, causing the front end to show "L, M, S, XL" instead of "S, M, L, XL".

I tried dragging and dropping, removing and re-entering, changing theme, disabling all plugins except Woocommerce. They keep showing alphabetically..

Hello, Kvdriljeb!

Actually you can change the order of attributes in Products -> Attributes sections.
Product Ships From ‹ Jewelry Store — WordPress 2018-11-06 09-29-58.png
If it doesn't work, try to reimport product or contact WooCommerce support, because that's their functionality.