Can't activate any of my plugins after upgrading php and ioncube loader...

mglazebroo

Fatal error: The file /wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/install/functions.php encoded as type [1/72] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

I am getting the above error when trying to activate any of my add ons. Alidropship plugin 8+ works. Please help

beverley

(Firstly, make it sure that you have installed the latest version from the ionCube website) Try checking compatibility - I mean ensure the ionCube Loader is compatible with your Alidropship plugin and WordPress setup.

chris37

Fatal error: The file /wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/install/functions.php encoded as type [1/72] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

I am getting the above error when trying to activate any of my add ons. Alidropship plugin 8+ works. Please help
Is very likely you downloaded the previous version of the alidropship plugin 7.2 PHP. make sure plugins and ionCube Loader are compatible versions!

mglazebroo

Is very likely you downloaded the previous version of the alidropship plugin 7.2 PHP. make sure plugins and ionCube Loader are compatible versions!
I have the alidropship plugin php 8+ istelf working and have updated all the plugins but cannot activate any of the alidropship addon plugins that I have purchased or gotten.

chris37

I have the alidropship plugin php 8+ istelf working and have updated all the plugins but cannot activate any of the alidropship addon plugins that I have purchased or gotten.
In order for smooth compatibility with Php 8+, it is crucial that the plugins' add-ons are also supported. I kindly request you to visit the Alidropship page for each add-on and proceed with downloading the correct version that aligns with the compatibility requirements.