Cannot Post Order

Jeff Rose

I'm only working with testing and fake orders for now, but neither the automatic or manual orders work.

Clicking the "Place Order Automatically" button doesn't do anything. It seems to fire an AJAX request, but returns a 500 error I can't trace.

The "Place Order Manually" button open a new window but just reloads the same order page I came from.

EDIT: Viewing the debug.log file shows these errors and warnings

Anybody else have this issue?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 9.37.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 9.37.01 PM.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 14

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm only working with testing and fake orders for now, but neither the automatic or manual orders work.

Clicking the "Place Order Automatically" button doesn't do anything. It seems to fire an AJAX request, but returns a 500 error I can't trace.

The "Place Order Manually" button open a new window but just reloads the same order page I came from.

EDIT: Viewing the debug.log file shows these errors and warnings

Anybody else have this issue?
It already fixed. Check new version tomorrow.

Yaros

Staff member
If both manual and auto order fails via plugin, and we cant afford to wait for plugin to be updated, is there a way to manually sync the order status after we order it manually?
Both manual and auto oder options work fine now.

Jeff Rose

Thanks for the reply. The manual method worked perfectly. Unfortunately I only had time to test the auto once, and it didn't work. I'll investigate further.

Groan

Hey all, It appears this issue still exists.
On my order when I press the button to fill it automatically nothign happens. I thought it might be due to not having aliexpress.com open but that doesnt help.

chrome with plugins up to date.

When i press the button the following appears in teh brouser developer console

VM513:2 POST https://reggiesmusic.ca/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 500 ()
(anonymous) @ VM513:2
send @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:4
ajax @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:4
t @ jquery.ajaxQueue.min.js?ver=0.1.2:2
dequeue @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3
(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3
each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2
each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2
queue @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3
e.ajaxQueue @ jquery.ajaxQueue.min.js?ver=0.1.2:2
(anonymous) @ orders.js?ver=0.4.4:31
dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3
r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3

Here is a SS or our installed plug ins if you know of any issues...
c7MEIgQ.png

Groan

It appears that if you don't submit the order right away it wont process. I have an order that is 8 days old and the button won't work. Another one that is new went through with no problem.

thoughts?

Groan

I think I figured it out. The item I ordered is no longer available in AliExpress. That's a concern, isn't it. and means to get those orders filled right away

patrickk

Hey all, It appears this issue still exists.
On my order when I press the button to fill it automatically nothign happens. I thought it might be due to not having aliexpress.com open but that doesnt help.

chrome with plugins up to date.

When i press the button the following appears in teh brouser developer console

VM513:2 POST https://reggiesmusic.ca/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 500 ()
(anonymous) @ VM513:2
send @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:4
ajax @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:4
t @ jquery.ajaxQueue.min.js?ver=0.1.2:2
dequeue @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3
(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3
queue @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3
e.ajaxQueue @ jquery.ajaxQueue.min.js?ver=0.1.2:2
(anonymous) @ orders.js?ver=0.4.4:31
dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3
r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3

Here is a SS or our installed plug ins if you know of any issues...
c7MEIgQ.png

I just purchased AliDropShip, installed it, and having this same issue. Using AliDrop Woocommerce (IonCube Loader version). Keep having the same error in the console, and when I push "Place Order Automatically" nothing happens. Woocommerce is up to date. Any ideas to overcome this? Manually Place Order just takes me to the item directly, and I still have to manually enter the address, which is the most tedious part. Any work arounds would be much appreciated as soon as possible. Cheers!

Last edited:

Groan

I just purchased AliDropShip, installed it, and having this same issue. Using AliDrop Woocommerce (IonCube Loader version). Keep having the same error in the console, and when I push "Place Order Automatically" nothing happens. Woocommerce is up to date. Any ideas to overcome this? Manually Place Order just takes me to the item directly, and I still have to manually enter the address, which is the most tedious part. Any work arounds would be much appreciated as soon as possible. Cheers!

Patrick, Does it happen for all of your orders or just one?
When you look at the product details in WooCommerce at the bottom you will see Vendor Details. Click the link to visit the item. Does the item appear in stock or available?

patrickk

Patrick, Does it happen for all of your orders or just one?
When you look at the product details in WooCommerce at the bottom you will see Vendor Details. Click the link to visit the item. Does the item appear in stock or available?
It happens for all. I've got 30 orders to fulfill and have tried on 5 different ones all the same result. They are all for the same product.

Where do you find the Vendor details? I went into the edit product page and the only info I see is the supplier info. The item is in stock and available.

I'm going to install the Zend Loader and try that version to see if it helps. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Btw, for Manually Place Order, does it normally pre-populate any fields? When I click it, it simply pops up a new window to the product itself on Aliexpress.

Groan

It happens for all. I've got 30 orders to fulfill and have tried on 5 different ones all the same result. They are all for the same product.

Where do you find the Vendor details? I went into the edit product page and the only info I see is the supplier info. The item is in stock and available.

I'm going to install the Zend Loader and try that version to see if it helps. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Btw, for Manually Place Order, does it normally pre-populate any fields? When I click it, it simply pops up a new window to the product itself on Aliexpress.

Manual doesn't populate anything. Supplier info was what I meant, I wasn't at a computer when I typed that so I forgot the proper name.

Interesting that it says No Longer Exists for the worldwide shipping. Did you change the name of the shipping options? I had that also on the one that didn't work. I wonder if it's tied to this. Even after I removed that from the invoice I could not process it.
We really need @Yaros to address this here. He'll likely want to log inot your site to check it out.

You can also try getting them via Email
https://alidropship.com/contact/

patrickk

Manual doesn't populate anything. Supplier info was what I meant, I wasn't at a computer when I typed that so I forgot the proper name.

Interesting that it says No Longer Exists for the worldwide shipping. Did you change the name of the shipping options? I had that also on the one that didn't work. I wonder if it's tied to this. Even after I removed that from the invoice I could not process it.
We really need @Yaros to address this here. He'll likely want to log inot your site to check it out.

You can also try getting them via Email
https://alidropship.com/contact/
Yeah, supplier info is all filled out.

All orders say "no longer exists", as all orders are free shipping worldwide. I haven't change the name in the shipping options. What are you shipping settings like for Free Shipping?

I chatted with a woman earlier and then my internet went out. Send an email request as well. Now waiting. Will probably manually fill this so there isn't much delay, but definitely want to get this working ASAP.
Cheers!