Cannot log into the Admin area?

Since the last update I am having issues accessing my admin area.
When i do go to my site, entering the user and password details, I get an error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare adsaban_sql_list() in on line 0
error.PNG

If I then remove the "/wp-admin/" part from the URL and press 'Enter', I get to see the Admin header bar.
header.PNG

But whatever I choose in there takes me back to the previous error message.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Can anyone advise me on what to do please? I cannot even set an account login for the AliDropship plugin support team to investigate :-(.

Thanks for any help.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Since the last update I am having issues accessing my admin area.
When i do go to my site, entering the user and password details, I get an error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare adsaban_sql_list() in on line 0
View attachment 3423

If I then remove the "/wp-admin/" part from the URL and press 'Enter', I get to see the Admin header bar.
View attachment 3424

But whatever I choose in there takes me back to the previous error message.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Can anyone advise me on what to do please? I cannot even set an account login for the AliDropship plugin support team to investigate :-(.

Thanks for any help.
Hello,

Please send me your WP credentials, I'll chekc what might be causing the issue.

Hi,

I think I have found the issue causing the logout. It appears to be related to the Abandoned Cart plugin last update. I disabled it in CPanel and then was able to get into the WP Admin area without problems. Checking the CPanel database files I found that there is one which doesn't seem to have any data table in it, which I attached as a picture.

ad_saban error - zero rows in dataset.JPG

I wonder if other people have the same/similar issues?

Bearing in mind that I have now disabled the Abandoned Cart plugin, I wonder if there will/is a revised update pending?

Thanks very much.