Can we use .shop domain for dropship ?

Direct Webstore

Yes. Everyone telling the same. You can use, but .com is recommended.

Yeah. It just looks more professional. All the SCAMMY sites have strange URLs. Also ... ".com" addresses are easier for customers to remember. Everyone just thinks "DOT COM" .. lol

Another thing ... if the reason for considering a website URL with something like ".net .shop etc is because "XXX.com" is already taken ... DON"T! ... Don't copy another websites name! Be ORIGINAL! Get an original .com address no one else has.

GKM Traders

Yeah. It just looks more professional. All the SCAMMY sites have strange URLs. Also ... ".com" addresses are easier for customers to remember. Everyone just thinks "DOT COM" .. lol

Another thing ... if the reason for considering a website URL with something like ".net .shop etc is because "XXX.com" is already taken ... DON"T! ... Don't copy another websites name! Be ORIGINAL! Get an original .com address no one else has.

Thanks for your advice dear.

Direct Webstore

I am Indian. But often dealing with Chinese suppliers, DEAR word sticks to my all conversations.
To a native English speaker (like myself) it sounds rather "intimate" ... and a bit strange. But I have learnt to ignore it ... LOL :)

EDIT: My advice ... don't use it with "Western" English speakers. Unless it's at the start of a letter ... like "Dear Mr Smith ....."

GKM Traders

To a native English speaker (like myself) it sounds rather "intimate" ... and a bit strange. But I have learnt to ignore it ... LOL :)

EDIT: My advice ... don't use it with "Western" English speakers. Unless it's at the start of a letter ... like "Dear Mr Smith ....."

Ok Man. I follow it.