Can we bulk order fulfill orders in alidropship ?

kaiji

Hi

Can we bulk order fulfill like in the other dropshipping plugins or it has to be done one by one in alidropship ?

thanks

Attachments

• bulk fulfillement.png
    bulk fulfillement.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Get inside the product .png
    Get inside the product .png
    8.8 KB · Views: 7

Georgy

Hi

Can we bulk order fulfill like in the other dropshipping plugins or it has to be done one by one in alidropship ?

thanks
Hi, thank you for reaching out.

The bulk ordering process is available in the Alidropship Original version of the plugin. It is not available in Alidropship Woo, unfortunately, WooCommerce does not allow to make bulk orders. Best regards, George

kaiji

Hi, thank you for reaching out.

The bulk ordering process is available in the Alidropship Original version of the plugin. It is not available in Alidropship Woo, unfortunately, WooCommerce does not allow to make bulk orders. Best regards, George

Woocommerce does not allow to make bulk order only on your plugin I guess, because on other dropshipping plugins like ali2woo for example , it is totaty possible (evidence in the screenshot)..

It's not because your plugin is missing many important features that you have to blame woocommerce for it.

You have also blamed woocommerce for not being able to import only selected variations of a product and not all of them (and their number can go up to hundreds sometimes in aliexpress) when other dropshipping plugins allows you easily to only push to your shop the variations that you need and get rid of the ones you don't..

Guys, I know you are doing business but honesty is not a bad thing, please stop lying, don't give people wrong information because it is going to slow them down in their dropshipping journey, we know you are the most sold dropshipping plugin in the market and good for you but that does not give you a pass to lie to people.

Attachments

• bulk order ali2woo.png
    bulk order ali2woo.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Georgy

Woocommerce does not allow to make bulk order only on your plugin I guess, because on other dropshipping plugins like ali2woo for example , it is totaty possible (evidence in the screenshot)..

It's not because your plugin is missing many important features that you have to blame woocommerce for it.

You have also blamed woocommerce for not being able to import only selected variations of a product and not all of them (and their number can go up to hundreds sometimes in aliexpress) when other dropshipping plugins allows you easily to only push to your shop the variations that you need and get rid of the ones you don't..

Guys, I know you are doing business but honesty is not a bad thing, please stop lying, don't give people wrong information because it is going to slow them down in their dropshipping journey, we know you are the most sold dropshipping plugin in the market and good for you but that does not give you a pass to lie to people.
Hello! Thank you for your patience. It is not a lie, it is my mistake and I'm sorry about that. We have checked with developers and restored in the logs the reasons why we did not develop bulk placing orders earlier. The reason was, that the feature load's server was too much. We already put that feature on development plans. Best regards, George

antonie

Hello George,

Where can i see the roadmap for this feature? its time consuming do fullfill every single order instead of a bulk.

Thanks in provide!

Antonie

Georgy

Hello George,

Where can i see the roadmap for this feature? its time consuming do fullfill every single order instead of a bulk.

Thanks in provide!

Antonie
Hello, Antonie!

We do not have that feature for the AliDropship Plugin for WooCommerce at the moment.

Best regards,
George