Can I use pricing formula and set specific item prices?

chris37

bro, I first tried to install alids_first_ion72 also failed. shows the same errors.
You do somethink wrong ... nobody can know what exactly you did in your site Without to see in your setting.
Failed is not an explanation in website development... You must explain further .

Or you hire an website designer for do this for you.

I'm using pricing formulas but on certain products I have change the prices manually. But when I update priced they get overridden by the pricing formula. Is it possible to skip updating these products easily?
Yes, it is possible if you use woocommerce. To do this I leave the price table of the alidropship plugin to zero and use "booster for woo". Read the documentation, as it is a very extensive plugin, but it makes the woocommerce configuration much easier in all aspects.
In addition, it does not have problems when you update prices, since it respects the new incorporated prices.

uooos

There are different approaches to achieve your task I believe. At least, I seem to have adjusted it properly as prices work fine here. Where are you from? I am from https://worldpostalcode.com/canada/ontario/. Contact me directly, and I will provide more details on what and how I do. Of course, if you have not solved this issue yet. And if you have, share here how you did it.

Last edited:
There are different approaches to achieve your task I believe. At least, I seem to have adjusted it properly as prices work fine here. Where are you from? I am from https://worldpostalcode.com/canada/ontario/. Contact me directly, and I will provide more details on what and how I do. Of course, if you have not solved this issue yet. And if you have, share here how you did it.
I decided to just use the pricing formula for specific categories.

ToddyWoggle

I'm using pricing formulas but on certain products I have change the prices manually. But when I update priced they get overridden by the pricing formula. Is it possible to skip updating these products easily?
Yes you can do this by updating via category , one product may be in several different category/parent category , so place the items where you you want markups to happen in a special category (hidden from view of store if you want) then this special formula will be added , and the product will still display within the other category's its classed under if that makes sense.

ToddyWoggle

Yes you can do this by updating via category , one product may be in several different category/parent category , so place the items where you you want markups to happen in a special category (hidden from view of store if you want) then this special formula will be added , and the product will still display within the other category's its classed under if that makes sense.
Set this categorys markup to 0 or price = price and it will stay the same