Can I use pricing formula and set specific item prices?

I'm using pricing formulas but on certain products I have change the prices manually. But when I update priced they get overridden by the pricing formula. Is it possible to skip updating these products easily?

chris37

I'm using pricing formulas but on certain products I have change the prices manually. But when I update priced they get overridden by the pricing formula. Is it possible to skip updating these products easily?
No unfortunately.. or all of them are gonna get update or none of them.... You must to choose.

Kundyzbek

Пожалуйста ответьте мне. Я скачал плагин alidswoo_72. И нажимаю для добавки новый плагин. Выбираю и нажимаю install но не устанавливается :(:mad:. Выходит из сайта вордпресс. Что делать ?

chris37

Пожалуйста ответьте мне. Я скачал плагин alidswoo_72. И нажимаю для добавки новый плагин. Выбираю и нажимаю install но не устанавливается :(:mad:. Выходит из сайта вордпресс. Что делать ?
Please people write in English if you need help.

chris37

Also create a new thread about the issue you have.

chris37

In the new thread provide a screenshot us well if you want faster answers.

Kundyzbek

Пожалуйста, ответь мне. Скачал плагин alidswoo_72. И я нажимаю, чтобы добавить новый плагин. Я выбираю и нажимаю установить, но он не установлен.
Невозможно получить доступ к сайту. Веб-страница по адресу https://arzanzat.ru/wp-admin/update.php?action=upload-plugin может быть временно недоступна или навсегда перемещена на новый адрес.
ERR_HTTP2_PING_FAILED

chris37

Please answer me. I downloaded the plugin alidswoo_72. And I click to add a new plugin. I select and click install but it is not installed. shows the following errors.
Unable to access the site The web page at https://arzanzat.ru/wp-admin/update.php?action=upload-plugin may be temporarily unavailable or permanently moved to a new address.
ERR_HTTP2_PING_FAILED
Bro I already answer you... You use origina alidropship theme and you have download the alidropship woo plugin, are not compatible.

If you like the theme you have you must download alidropship original plugin.