Can I change the /product page's Title and Description?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I use AliDropship plugin and the /product page is auto created, I can not change the Title that is not seo friendly and Description that is missing.
Even I use Yoast SEO and create a page named 'product', that not work.

Please help me.

What ARE you talking about?
Just this?

Of a page? What is its title now and what do you want to change it to? Page titles CAN be changed. If you can't change it, I have no idea why as you have not stated the steps you have done already.

the meta info.

forget it. I just contact the support team.

Direct Webstore

the meta info.
Sigh. Why didn't you just say that in the first post?

Yoast SEO
Most of the problem right there. It sucks for e-commerce. It's made for blogs mainly. It's been discussed to death on this forum already. The search box above will reveal all.

forget it.
Certainly.

I just contact the support team.
Good luck. And when you contact them ... just get to the point. You'll get better results.

Sigh. Why didn't you just say that in the first post?

Most of the problem right there. It sucks for e-commerce. It's made for blogs mainly. It's been discussed to death on this forum already. The search box above will reveal all.

Certainly.

Good luck. And when you contact them ... just get to the point. You'll get better results.

Thanks for your reply.:D

Direct Webstore

[QHaha. I said 'AliDropship plugin ', not 'AliDropship Woo plugin ', so this shop page do not exist.
Nobody has mentioned the AliWoo plugin. I presumed you are using the Original already and so too, I think, did @Mar

Again ...
What ARE you talking about?

You're new. No worries. Have you browsed through the "Knowledge Base" to familiarise your self with everything about the plugin yet? If not, I suggest you do. The link is in the menu bar at the top of this forum.

Last edited:

Nobody has mentioned the AliWoo plugin. I presumed you are using the Original already and so too, I think, did @Mar

Again ...

You're new and confused. No worries. Have you browsed through the "Knowledge Base" to familiarise your self with everything about the plugin yet? If not, I suggest you do. The link is in the menu bar at the top of this forum.

Of course I did.

so What ARE you talking about?

Do u really use this AliDropship plugin? If so, u tell me how to edit the shop page? Well-Known Member!

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Do u really use this AliDropship plugin?
Yes. I have one store using the Original and 3 others using Woo at the moment. I have also had extensive experience customising Original plugin theme page files.

tell me how to edit the shop page?
I could write a very long instruction guide on how to create a child theme and edit theme PHP page files ... but it is still unclear as to what you actually want. Edit how? Change what? So far you have mentioned "Page Titles" and "Meta Data". But editing those two things does not require editing php files. It's a little hard to work with such mixed up and confused information.

I have better things to do than continue to cross-interrogate you to find out. When you can clearly state exactly what, where and how you want whatever it is you want ... start a new thread.

OR ...

forget it. I just contact the support team.

Last edited:

Yes. I have one store using the Original and 3 others using Woo at the moment. I have also had extensive experience customising Original plugin theme page files.

I could write a very long instruction guide on how to create a child theme and edit theme PHP page files ... but it is STILL unclear as to what you actually want. Edit how? Change what? So far you have mentioned "Page Titles" and "Meta Data". But editing those two things does not require editing php files. It's a little hard to work with such mixed up and confused information.

I have better things to do than continue to cross-interrogate you to find out. When you can clearly state exactly what, where and HOW you want whatever it is you want ... start a new thread.

OR ...

Bye.

So what's the point of typing all this stuff? Well-Known Member?

Could u even change one of the "Page Titles" and "Meta Data"? Well-Known Member?

If not, please Keep learning and be humble.

Direct Webstore

So what's the point of typing all this stuff? Well-Known Member?
The point was to understand what on Blue Earth you want, my dear Confused Member.

I give up. Just write to Support. I hope, even though English is their second language, that they understand you. You have posted two different things and I'm yet to get out of you which one is the "problem". I have been trying to understand and help you and you only respond with childish petulance.

I'm not the only one ...
Agree. Many times, understanding the post is the problem, not actually the issue that turn out very simple.

Or just wait here for some other member to attempt to understand exactly what you want and how you want it. It may take a while though. But you never know your luck. A mind-reading member may show up. lol

Good Luck.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.