Can I change the /product page's Title and Description?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The point was to understand what on Blue Earth you want, my dear Confused Member.

I give up. Just write to Support. I hope, even though English is their second language, that they understand you. You have posted two different things and I'm yet to get out of you which one is the "problem". I have been trying to understand and help you and you only respond with childish petulance.

I'm not the only one ...

Or just wait here for some other member to attempt to understand exactly what you want and how you want it. It may take a while though. But you never know your luck. A mind-reading member may show up. lol

Good Luck.

:)
So what's the point of typing all this stuff? Well-Known Member?

Could u even change one of the "Page Titles" and "Meta Data"? Well-Known Member?

If not, please Keep learning and be humble. :)

Direct Webstore

So what's the point of typing all this stuff? Well-Known Member?
I just answered that question you damned fool. It seems that basic READING and COMPREHENSION is a struggle for you too.

Could u even change one of the "Page Titles" and "Meta Data"? Well-Known Member?
Yes I can.
I'm STILL waiting to find out WHICH one you want to do.
They are BOTH simple operations.

You REFUSE to give details of what you want to do. I suspect you haven't even BOTHERED to search to forum, Google OR read the Knowledge Base yet either. And if you did, you obviously didn't comprehend it.

Now FUCK OFF and write to SUPPORT and annoy them, you GOD DAMNED RETARD!

P.S. Please feel free to click the "Report" button below this post if my use of obscene words offends you. (I fucking hope they do)

Unwatching this thread now ... and blocking you. Thank GOD I will never see another one of your retarded posts again.
And to prove what a mentally retarded FOOL you are, you will probably reply to this post even though I have just told you that I will not see it.

Moderators, please close this useless thread. It's going nowhere. Feel free to reprimand me for using abusive language with this retard. I don't care. Any reprimand would be worth it.

**Thread Unwatched"
**Retard Blocked"

Last edited:

I just answered that question you damned fool. It seems that basic READING and COMPREHENSION is a struggle for you too.

Yes I can.
I'm STILL waiting to find out WHICH one you want to do.
They are BOTH simple operations.

You REFUSE to give details of what you want to do. I suspect you haven't even BOTHERED to search to forum, Google OR read the Knowledge Base yet either. And if you did, you obviously didn't comprehend it.

Now FUCK OFF and write to SUPPORT and annoy them, you GOD DAMNED RETARD!

P.S. Please feel free to click the "Report" button below this post if my use of obscene words offends you. (I fucking hope they do)

Unwatching this thread now ... and blocking you. Thank GOD I will never see another one of your retarded posts again.
And to prove what a mentally retarded FOOL you are, you will probably reply to this post even though I have just told you that I will not see it.

Moderators, please close this useless thread. It's going nowhere. Feel free to reprimand me for using abusive language with this retard. I don't care. Any reprimand would be worth it.

**Thread Unwatched"
**Retard Blocked"

What a elegant Well-Known Member! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.