Buying Stores with Sales

marketingexpert

Andreas tsolis, even though wrong domain name, still you can make some good sales if you do proper marketing through Facebook and Instagram, domain name doesn't matter, for example, you can see a lot of Shopify stores with weird domain name earning a good income, why? because of unique products and proper advertisement, in Google 80% people searches things like "men's watches under rs 5000" like this, so having a blog for your store, and write a proper SEO optimized article on these topics give you more visibility and sales. Take your time to learn SEO, and digital marketing techniques, I hope you understand what I mean, sorry for my English, thank you.

Direct Webstore

domain name doesn't matter,
I don't believe a "marketing expert" just said that. The name of your store is the first very important thing to consider. It's your "Brand". You have to make a well branded store to make it professional. A few lucky sites on Shopify with crap names makes no difference to this very important fact.

But that's not the only problem. Watches are a terrible niche. having clocks everywhere on phones and computers these days, people don't really NEED watches anymore. It's not like it was a few decades ago.

But when they do buy one, they want good quality ones. not cheap ones from China. Returns and refunds would be a big issue. Then there's the fact that it's not a very original niche. It's flooded to Hell. And also, it's easy to buy watches at local stores. Drop shipping stores should sell products that are not easy to buy at local stores. All the SEO and advertising is not going to make much difference to these facts.

As a "marketingexpert" you should realise all of this already.

;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
That's right. Me , you, the Marketing Expert, everyone. And we all have the right to disagree with other opinions. Except in North Korea. If I expressed my opinion that Kim Jung Un's haircut looks stupid, I'd be publicly shot. lol

I come from Greece where the term DEMOCRACY was born lol
... and the Romans invented "Forums" where opinions could expressed with the aid of Greece's democratic free speech. ;)

marketingexpert

I don't believe a "marketing expert" just said that. The name of your store is the first very important thing to consider. It's your "Brand". You have to make a well branded store to make it professional. A few lucky sites on Shopify with crap names makes no difference to this very important fact.

But that's not the only problem. Watches are a terrible niche. having clocks everywhere on phones and computers these days, people don't really NEED watches anymore. It's not like it was a few decades ago.

But when they do buy one, they want good quality ones. not cheap ones from China. Returns and refunds would be a big issue. Then there's the fact that it's not a very original niche. It's flooded to Hell. And also, it's easy to buy watches at local stores. Drop shipping stores should sell products that are not easy to buy at local stores. All the SEO and advertising is not going to make much difference to these facts.

As a "marketingexpert" you should realise all of this already.

;)
Oh come on man, just read these lines which I have mentioned "Shopify stores with weird domain name earning a good income, why? because of unique products and proper advertisement " am not saying you can make a good sale only by selling watches, here I have cleared mentioned as "unique products" yes he should find a unique product which is not much saturated like watches, glasses, etc.

Ryan

Selling jewelry store in a specific niche. Launched in November 2016.
Total earnings: $863
Never did any promos, only free traffic from social media!

Clean pictures, individual descriptions. Done SEO a bit.
8ky7bn5.jpg

Included:
Instagram page: 22.7k followers
FB page: 624 likes
Pinterest: 1672 followers
Twitter: 4k followers

Price: I don't know, negotiable

PM for URL.

Direct Webstore

Oh come on man, just read these lines which I have mentioned "Shopify stores with weird domain name earning a good income, why? because of unique products and proper advertisement "

You really are quite thick, aren't you?

Again ... a couple of lucky sites with crap names does not negate the common sense, logical and well known fact that anyone with even a basic amount of marketing experience knows ... that a site name that indicates what the site is selling is not only better for branding purposes but also better for SEO purposes. These are just a plain simple facts.

What you are saying is the same as saying "A car with square wheels WILL move forward if you apply enough engine power"
But anyone with even a modest amount of intelligence would realise that you would get MUCH better results with ROUND wheels. Get it?

If you continue to disagree with these simple facts, you really should change your self appointed "marketing expert" title and status to "marketing retard". Simple as that.

By the way ... anyone as obviously ignorant of basic marketing facts as you, self proclaiming themselves to be an "expert", truly is a complete and utter embarrassment.

Please leave this forum and don't come back before you steer newbies in the wrong direction and totally ruin their efforts at making successful online stores.

And stop polluting this thread with your totally ignorant and potentially damaging garbage.

Absolutely and totally unbelievable! You're like the "Anti Christ" of logic and common sense.

By the way, that signature of mine below is not just there as a bit of a joke, it's there because of people like you.

:(

Last edited:

marketingexpert

You really are quite thick, aren't you?

Again ... a couple of lucky sites with crap names does not negate the common sense, logical and well known fact that anyone with even a basic amount of marketing experience knows ... that a site name that indicates what the site is selling is not only better for branding purposes but also better for SEO purposes. These are just a plain simple facts.

What you are saying is the same as saying "A car with square wheels WILL move forward if you apply enough engine power"
But anyone with even a modest amount of intelligence would realise that you would get MUCH better results with ROUND wheels. Get it, dummy?

If you continue to disagree with these simple facts, you really should change your self appointed "marketing expert" title and status to "marketing retard". Simple as that.

By the way ... anyone as obviously thick as a brick and ignorant of basic marketing facts as you, self proclaiming themselves to be an "expert", truly is a complete and utter embarrassment.

Please leave this forum and don't come back before you steer newbies in the wrong direction and totally ruin their efforts at making successful online stores.

And stop polluting this thread with your totally ignorant and potentially damaging garbage.

Absolutely and totally unbelievable! You're like the "Anti Christ" of logic and common sense.

By the way, that signature of mine below is not just there as a bit of a joke, it's there because of people like you.

:(
Actually, what is your problem?:rolleyes: ok, I agreed with your thoughts, your 100% correct, now ok, without any reason you make an argument I don't know why? each and every member in this forum can express their own opinions and thoughts, if the opinion is good they can implement otherwise leave it, I still believe, there is no wrong with my post, and the name marketing expert is just a username, for example, if I change my username to usapresident, whether I will become :D usapresident, use your common sense.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Actually, what is your problem
"I" have no "problem" at all.

I agreed with your thoughts, your 100% correct,
You did? Did you just go back and edit some posts? lol

each and every member in this forum can express their own opinions and thoughts
Exactly. You're right. We can also disagree with them. I expressed mine, you disagreed. You expressed yours, I disagreed. What's your point?

if I change my username to usapresident, whether I will become :D usapresident,
Exactly. You're right again. Changing your name to usapresident no more makes you the actual president anymore than your name being "marketingexpert" makes you an actual marketing expert. Which is blatantly obvious.

use your common sense.
I just did. And it just proved how dull witted you are.

;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

The strange thing here is that there is another member in another thread called "Shopifyexpert" who says the exact same thing as you concerning domain names.

"marketingexpert" and Shopifyexpert" both with the same ignorant ideas. Both obviously not experts at all.
But that's just my "opinion".

Spooky! lol

I think the lesson to be learned here is to be very wary of anyone self appointing themselves as an "expert". The case is usually the complete opposite.

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Last edited:

absimp

Looking for new acquisition before end of 2019.

Anyone have a site for sale with sales and organic traffic?

Preferably WooCommerce version.