Buying Stores with Sales

Niraj Pandey

Dear friends,

We are selling our 15 months old store with $9000 above revenue, making $500+ profit every month

Site started from August 2017

absimp

Still looking for a store...

If you are keen on selling and have something of value get in touch!

All legal niches considered!

Direct Webstore

Anyone selling stores in this forum are selling stores with no sales or very, very few sales. Who in their right mind would sell a store if it was making good sales? I wouldn't! LOL :)

Direct Webstore

Hello .
https://enfinitywatches.com
i have also a store fpr sale

You'd have much better responses by posting a new thread for it, rather than hijacking this one.

Meaning dident do ads or something else .
Maybe it's this. Judging from the infinity symbol in the logo, I guess you mean"infinity" and not "enfinity". I'd have to think twice about buying a site that has a spelling mistake in it's name ... and customers wouldn't think too highly of it either. ;)

I promise not to mention that if you make a new thread ... :)

Last edited:

Andreas tsolis

It wasn't my intention to hijack anything my friend . As for the name i didnt registered this name but a friend of mine . Now we all know that names has a lot of things to do and at the same time nothing to do with advertising . Advertising on social media , instagram etc is the right way to do things plus originality on titles and seo. Thank you for your comment anyway :)

Direct Webstore

It wasn't my intention to hijack anything my friend
I believe it wasn't your intention. But you did anyway ... lol. No big deal. The important bit was about you getting better results with it's own dedicated thread that's all. :)

As for the name i didnt registered this name but a friend of mine
Buy them a dictionary for Christmas.

Now we all know that names has a lot of things to do and at the same time nothing to do with advertising
And we all also know that spelling mistakes and bad grammar in professional sites really lowers the quality of the site. Especially if it's the main title of the site. And especially when it's blatantly obvious what it's supposed to be with that infinity symbol in the logo. You really can't make excuses for it. It's a terrible and blatant mistake. You should shoot your "friend".

Anyway ... make a new thread for it. There's plenty of non native English speakers around buying sites who won't even notice it. As for customers ... another story. If it was me ... I'd scrap the domain name completely and buy a new one. Then download the database and do a search and replace with the new name, emails etc.

Good luck.

:)