Bulk import from aliexpress website not working

Achal

After clicking direct import from the dashboard aliexpress site opens and after applying appropriate filters on top I get number of items qualifying the filter selection, on clicking import the import starts but stops after 3 to 6 imports. This problem is coming even with individual imports which happen and then stop. I have tried to import with all plugins deactivated except woocommerce and alidropship plugins but still the problem persists. Pls resolve

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
After clicking direct import from the dashboard aliexpress site opens and after applying appropriate filters on top I get number of items qualifying the filter selection, on clicking import the import starts but stops after 3 to 6 imports. This problem is coming even with individual imports which happen and then stop. I have tried to import with all plugins deactivated except woocommerce and alidropship plugins but still the problem persists. Pls resolve
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials, also I need a link from AliExpress with products you tried to import and filters that you applied. I will check it out.

Yaros

Staff member
I am having the same issue with chrome extension and from bulk import both...
I am having the same issue with chrome extension and from bulk import both...
Hello,

Please explain in further how you are importing products.

I entered your WP admin, opened importing products section and clicked Use direct import. On AliExpress I opened a product category page (Mobile Phones) and click the orange button (Import 0/48 Items) on AliDropship red panel. All 48 items were successfully added to your site, approx. 5 seconds on each product. The browser tab with plugin importing section was opened during the whole process. The version of extension I tested with is 2.5.9.4.

Bhavik

Yes I am using the same extension 2.5.9.4 ... But it stops importing after importing some products and then it never imports for some days... then it again imports some 1-12 products and again stops.....

Bhavik

I am not directly going to the category. I search product and then use some filters and then start importing.

Yaros

Staff member
Yes I am using the same extension 2.5.9.4 ... But it stops importing after importing some products and then it never imports for some days... then it again imports some 1-12 products and again stops.....
yes, it is not the first time, there were some other complaints regarding such issue. Do you have a chance to test it on another computer using other internet provider?

sumitdahiya1

Thanks Christina, I sent you my WP login details , Today we are unable to import not even a single Item.
Alweys get an message that import will start , but nothing happened.

Aaon77

i have the same problem too - I've uninstalled the chrome extension - and re-installed it - cleared the cache & re-checked... The extension does not work any more... : (

Aaon77

the plugin says 'import has begun - check your import list for a progress' on a black back ground & then disappears again - leaving the red alidropship import banner as it was before - see attached

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-09-26-at-08.58.08.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-09-26-at-08.58.08.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 10

Christina

Administrator
the plugin says 'import has begun - check your import list for a progress' on a black back ground & then disappears again - leaving the red alidropship import banner as it was before - see attached

Hello, Aaon77!

Please send me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!
It isn't reproduced on my end.