BUG: Unable to fill address details automatically

timothy

Hi,

Whenever I try to automatically fulfill orders, the plugin is unable to automatically fill the country in the drop-down menu in Aliexpress. It just gets stuck there and the address is not properly filled up. There are no countries displayed in the drop-down menu.

Please see attached screenshot.

Perhaps you could try fulfilling orders automatically on your end to see if you can reproduce this bug.

Would appreciate if you could look into this and fix this bug asap

@Yaros

Attachments

• Shipping Address.JPG
    Shipping Address.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 66

timothy

I tried to fulfil orders again automatically using the plugin - this time the country is filled up but the rest of the address details are not correctly populated. (See screenshot)

I think there is a compatibility issue between the plugin and Aliexpress - it seems that Aliexpress recently updated the layout on their checkout page.

Please kindly take a look into this issue - thanks! @Yaros

Attachments

• Alidropship Issue.JPG
    Alidropship Issue.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 35

timothy

Hi @Yaros

I spoke to the Aliexpress agent - he told me that this is an issue on Aliexpress end as they recently changed their checkout layout. As a result, alot of people are not able to properly fill in their country in the address field.

See attached screenshot

You might want to check if there is a need to update the plugin because Aliexpress just changed their checkout layout again, or do some testing from your end. Thanks!

Attachments

• Aliexpress Live Chat.JPG
    Aliexpress Live Chat.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 43

Yaros

Staff member
Hi @Yaros

I spoke to the Aliexpress agent - he told me that this is an issue on Aliexpress end as they recently changed their checkout layout. As a result, alot of people are not able to properly fill in their country in the address field.

See attached screenshot

You might want to check if there is a need to update the plugin because Aliexpress just changed their checkout layout again, or do some testing from your end. Thanks!
That's correct, we know about these issues and have already fixed some.

pkarun

I also started facing similar issue. Plugin not able to auto fill address stuff. It's getting stuck at country, state or city field. It's keep happening again and again.

Yaros

Staff member
I also started facing similar issue. Plugin not able to auto fill address stuff. It's getting stuck at country, state or city field. It's keep happening again and again.
Hello, please pm your wp-admin area and the link to the order that has issues, I will check.

Webyseo

Same here, I have to manually fill out all orders because it doesn't fill in the province and city fields. Also now the assignment of the trackings ID does not work and my clients no longer receive this information ... we need a big update

BananaBri

I've been experiencing this problem too. It seems as if a customer puts in something like "IL" for Illinois into the WooCommerce address field, Alliexpress doesn't recognise it. It's quite frustrating....

*Also, as mentioned above, the tracking ID is not updating either...

Yaros

Staff member
I've been experiencing this problem too. It seems as if a customer puts in something like "IL" for Illinois into the WooCommerce address field, Alliexpress doesn't recognise it. It's quite frustrating....

*Also, as mentioned above, the tracking ID is not updating either...
Hello, please pm your wp-admin area and the link to the order that has issues, I will check.

nenene

Same here, it tries to fill in "us" instead of "United States" like the first photo of this topic.
No countries are displayed, can't manually select Unites States.

absimp

Same issue here but after giving it some time it suddenly populates the field and you can select United States.

Sadoun

I have the latest update of the plugin, and still having this same issue. Also the tracking ID is not updating either.

navpat

Just wondering if this issue is fixed permanently. My store was created last month and I have been facing below issues when I try to place order automatically

Customer shipping address is not getting updated in Aliexpress after place order automatically from woocommerce orders. product is added to the cart but shipping address is not getting updated. Moreover, every time product in Aliexpress is showing in US dollars instead of Australian dollars. I have set my default currency to Australian dollars but auto order fulfilment changing my default setting every time and I cannot switch back to Australian dollar. I noticed that currency setting is not changing(always set to Australian dollar) when I order product manually in Aliexpress.

I have been forced to place orders manually to fill up shipping address and select desired currency. I believe this is very time consuming process when I start receiving orders once my store is open to public.

Highly appreciate if anyone can share their experience to deal these kind of issues. My store is using flatsome theme. Thank you.

thumbnail
1609808407539.png

Last edited:

Nabeel_1992

I have same problem when i have new order and want place order automatically on aliexpress i have two issues :
1- the shipping address not filling automatically !!! why ?
2- the product add to cart only one
for example : if I have order 3 products and placed an order automatically on aliexpress one of the only add to cart !!! why ?

please can fixed this two problems to me?
i’m really waiting for your reply
I contact with support and until now not solving issue

Sanjaya1987

I have same problem when i have new order and want place order automatically on aliexpress i have two issues :
please help me
Thank you

Georgy

please help me
Thank you
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Please provide your access details and order id to our support@alidropship.com we will check what might be wrong. Best regards, George

wesley90

I have the same problem here (adress and city not filled)! Support e-mail says I need to give cpanel access to be able to look into this, but my server software doesn't support cpanel... Could you please try to fix this with just the wordpress login details? Or tell me how to fix this. I paid for two licenses and would like them to work correctly.

Btw: I tried turning off all other plugins and creating a seperate field for houseno. None of those things worked.

Isn't there some kind of guide on how the Alidropship addon expects the data to be delivered? Or did the Aliexpress checkout layout change?

Georgy

I have the same problem here (adress and city not filled)! Support e-mail says I need to give cpanel access to be able to look into this, but my server software doesn't support cpanel... Could you please try to fix this with just the wordpress login details? Or tell me how to fix this. I paid for two licenses and would like them to work correctly.

Btw: I tried turning off all other plugins and creating a seperate field for houseno. None of those things worked.

Isn't there some kind of guide on how the Alidropship addon expects the data to be delivered? Or did the Aliexpress checkout layout change?
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Which countries address you are trying to fulfill?