BUG or NOT

chris37

I have a website build in the original plugin Version 1.8.20.9 and AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.15.107 .

When i set up auto-update price i see that the next day, all of the site didnt follow the pricing formula but was huge increase in priced. For example a product with price at $164 in aliexpress and pricing formula to 1.35% has increase to $1643 i dont know what cost this kind of issue.

Aliexpress is in US currency , In the website i have default currency and database default currency again US ,

When i reset them from pricing formula i see that, are never reset .. they show incorrect price for example, (product is on aliexpress have price $8 and i have in my website pricing formula *2% , in my store is show it $80 and when i update price its show $160) then i reset it again and i show again $80 ,i update it and is now $160 again is never fix .

what is going on ?

I Reset and reupdate the pricing formula multiple times always same issue ,

Adding in the above... I wish the answer is not re-import the products manual? :confused:

This is not a valid solution of you have 500 products.

*I Believe if the price was imported from aliexpress in the first place in high visual price like (Philippines peso and not US$ give this issue). (For example like currency which have bigger number like Philippines peso) is stay that huge number (even if the currency is change to usa price later, ) after the pricing formula is place.

*the plugin know to change the currency but not the numbers.

P.S I notice this issue was mentioned again in this forum and @George Murdasov gave the answer in private messages i believe the answer must be public it for everyone be available to fix . The original plugin have this limitation from long time, can you fix it in the next update please?

*I Found ways to work thought these but those are temporary solution we need it fix please .

I will wait your fast response.

Best Regard
Chris

Last edited:

Craig Sutcliffe

I have a website build in the original plugin Version 1.8.20.9 and AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.15.107 .

When i set up auto-update price i see that the next day, all of the site didnt follow the pricing formula but was huge increase in priced. For example a product with price at $164 in aliexpress and pricing formula to 1.35% has increase to $1643 i dont know what cost this kind of issue.

Aliexpress is in US currency , In the website i have default currency and database default currency again US ,

When i reset them from pricing formula i see that, are never reset .. they show incorrect price for example, (product is on aliexpress have price $8 and i have in my website pricing formula *2% , in my store is show it $80 and when i update price its show $160) then i reset it again and i show again $80 ,i update it and is now $160 again is never fix .

what is going on ?

Adding in the above... I wish the answer is not re-import the products manual? :confused:

*I Believe if the price was imported from aliexpress in the first place in high visual price like (Philippines peso and not US$ give this issue). (For example like currency which have bigger number like Philippines peso) is stay that huge number (even if the currency is change to usa price later, ) after the pricing formula is place.

P.S I notice this issue was mentioned again in this forum and @George Murdasov gave the answer in private messages i believe the answer must be public it for everyone be available to fix . The original plugin have this limitation from long time, can you fix it in the next update please?

*I Found ways to work thought these but those are temporary solution we need it fix please .

Best Regard
Chris
Good luck mate, all you'll get is "give us your WP- Login details" absolute joke!!

Georgy

what is going on ?

Best Regard
Chris
Update: Our investigation is still going on. Right now we don't have such a bug, thus we are working on the individual case.

Swannybay

ODD this happened to me today - suddenly items that were 66 AED are this morning 2600AED! Any help on this issue?