BUG: alidswoo breaks WPML multi-currency feature

Ibrahim

After a lot of back and forth with WPML support team, turned out your plugin is breaking WPML multi-currency feature in the product page.

To reproduce:
1- import a variable product
2- enable multi-currency in WPML
3- add the currency switcher to your theme
4- visit the product page
5- change the price to something else (in my case SAR)
--> see that the price is ر.س0.62 instead of ر.س62.36!!!!

6- Now deactivate the alidswoo plugin
7- visit the product again
--> see the correct price

I have attached screenshots before and after deactivating your plugin. I have also created a new test domain and a replica of my website (using duplicator plugin) and I'm happy to share my credentials with you for you to do some testing. Unfortunately, I couldn't debug your plugin myself since it's encrypted with ionCube.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 6.05.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 6.05.12 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 6.04.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 6.04.02 PM.png
    977.8 KB · Views: 26

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
After a lot of back and forth with WPML support team, turned out your plugin is breaking WPML multi-currency feature in the product page.

To reproduce:
1- import a variable product
2- enable multi-currency in WPML
3- add the currency switcher to your theme
4- visit the product page
5- change the price to something else (in my case SAR)
--> see that the price is ر.س0.62 instead of ر.س62.36!!!!

6- Now deactivate the alidswoo plugin
7- visit the product again
--> see the correct price

I have attached screenshots before and after deactivating your plugin. I have also created a new test domain and a replica of my website (using duplicator plugin) and I'm happy to share my credentials with you for you to do some testing. Unfortunately, I couldn't debug your plugin myself since it's encrypted with ionCube.
Hello, we need your WP credentials, domain name, and WPML plugin installed on a website to check it out and fix it.

Ibrahim

I work in the support business and I really REALLY hate for things to come to this but ... the support team ignored my private conversation for almost two weeks now after I shared my server credential and proofed that the bug is on your plugin.

If I don't hear from you by end of day I will request a refund as well as make sure to let everyone know about your bad support.

kingpin

Alidropship can not make everything to work together as many plugins conflicts with each other. That is the reason why they have their own stand alone alidropship plugin.

This is a general and common scenario with wordpress plugins.

Try to use another currency switcher plugin if that works.

Hope alidropship support helps you fix the issue.

All the best

Ibrahim

Alidropship can not make everything to work together as many plugins conflicts with each other. That is the reason why they have their own stand alone alidropship plugin.

This is a general and common scenario with wordpress plugins.

Try to use another currency switcher plugin if that works.

Hope alidropship support helps you fix the issue.

All the best

I understand how wordpress work, but WPML is one of THE biggest plugins in the wordpress scene and if anything, alidropship needs to play nice with it. Asking me to try something else is not an option, because it's a paid plugin and it's of more use to me than alidropship. This is why I need an answer from their support, if they are not willing to support or fix this soon, I would rather request a refund and adjust my plans.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I understand how wordpress work, but WPML is one of THE biggest plugins in the wordpress scene and if anything, alidropship needs to play nice with it. Asking me to try something else is not an option, because it's a paid plugin and it's of more use to me than alidropship. This is why I need an answer from their support, if they are not willing to support or fix this soon, I would rather request a refund and adjust my plans.
Hello , please try to use the recommended plugin for currency : https://alidropship.com/codex/17-recommended-woocommerce-plugins/ -
Currency Switcher
We already tested it, it works properly with our plugin on WooCommerce.

faruka

Hi Victoria, my Theme only show US Dollar by default, how do I show list of currency on the Davinci Theme.