Blog, should we use same website or dedicated blog site ?

Hi, i would like to know what you suggest for SEO pourpose, i would like to start writing articles, but i don't know if is better to create a dedicated website or keep the same website, what do you think ?

Davide Pirovano

Hello Arian, always better inside, the blog, instead externally, you could do another, blog, or, a forum, which sends backlinks,

the main blog, if you do it outside, make customers turn away

Davide Pirovano

Di, niente, devi creare, un sottodominio e ci sono, molti plugin, che ti aiutano, nel fare proprio questo, un blog interno, gestibile direttamente all'interno dello stesso. Più semplice quindi ..

Di, niente, devi creare, un sottodominio e ci sono, molti plugin, che ti aiutano, nel fare proprio questo, un blog interno, gestibile direttamente all'interno dello stesso. Più semplice quindi ..

Ciao Davide grazie del consiglio, sisi so come fare il blog ecc, semplicemente mi interessava la parte SEO, comunque come fai a sapere che sono italiano ?

WeBulkSale

Have your own blog. Don't just host a sub domain. See this as an example. Also you could use other's blogs for getting backlinks and to generate relevant traffic to your site. Having an internal blog is ideal to get searches on certain topics. And then those visitors could be influenced to make a purchase :)

GoLogin

Hi, i would like to know what you suggest for SEO pourpose, i would like to start writing articles, but i don't know if is better to create a dedicated website or keep the same website, what do you think ?
Blogs are a type of website. The only real difference between a blog and other types of website is that blogs are regularly updated with new content, which is displayed in reverse chronological order (newer posts first). Typical websites are static in nature where content is organized in pages, and they are not updated frequently. Whereas a blog is dynamic, and it is usually updated more frequently. Some bloggers publish multiple new articles a day. Blogs can be part of a larger website. Often businesses have a blog section where they regularly create content to inform and educate their customers. You can use WordPress to create both, a website and blog, that’s why a lot of business owners use WordPress to build their small business website. In simple terms, all blogs can be a website or part of a website. However, not all websites can be called blogs.

Direct Webstore

Blogs are a type of website. The only real difference between a blog and other types of website is that blogs are regularly updated with new content, which is displayed in reverse chronological order (newer posts first). Typical websites are static in nature where content is organized in pages, and they are not updated frequently. Whereas a blog is dynamic, and it is usually updated more frequently. Some bloggers publish multiple new articles a day. Blogs can be part of a larger website. Often businesses have a blog section where they regularly create content to inform and educate their customers. You can use WordPress to create both, a website and blog, that’s why a lot of business owners use WordPress to build their small business website. In simple terms, all blogs can be a website or part of a website. However, not all websites can be called blogs.

https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginner...how-is-it-different-from-a-website-explained/

Thanks for the copy/paste. ;)