blog for davinci

reian

hello everyone, just getting things setup now. So far so good!
but Id like to work on blogging, preferably without setting up an external blog.

Im using davinci theme, but Im not seeing single posts. In dashboard, post, view post; I just get a blank page. The category shows fine, with all the posts in one page.

when I switch to michelangelo or rembrandt, I see the single posts. also the blog catogory shows truncated posts with "see more" bread crumbs. Theres also a "recent posts" list on the right column. with davinci I just get a page with the posts, very very bare.

is davinci theme not good compared to other two for blogging? or am I missing something/have wrong settings.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hello everyone, just getting things setup now. So far so good!
but Id like to work on blogging, preferably without setting up an external blog.

Im using davinci theme, but Im not seeing single posts. In dashboard, post, view post; I just get a blank page. The category shows fine, with all the posts in one page.

when I switch to michelangelo or rembrandt, I see the single posts. also the blog catogory shows truncated posts with "see more" bread crumbs. Theres also a "recent posts" list on the right column. with davinci I just get a page with the posts, very very bare.

is davinci theme not good compared to other two for blogging? or am I missing something/have wrong settings.
Hello , please have a look at this link: https://alidropship.com/codex/how-to-add-blog/

danumo

Thanks for the link to the guide :)
I will explore this but that may not satisfy all needs.

In case you have gone this way, and you want to share your experience come over to my post below.
Same in case you have not done it but still want to.

Here is a possible solution which I am happy to provide details on, but it comes with other questions.