Beta-Testers Needed!

dezigna

Ok so far it works as it should. The woo plugin is basically an importer at this time. Imports products and reviews just the same. All other features you'll have to get extra plugins for woocommerce to do them. Good for a first beta. I'd like to see what features will be added to it.

manu

Hi, Nice to see alidropship working with woocommerce!, but the current AliDropship keys will work on this new release?

Edris

Hi
1.The most important bit to me is to enable user to select categories where the products would be stored and displied when looking for products.
2.if you go to Alidropship woo, Search and import products page comes up, u filter products and choose a list then hit the Go to Import List button and it will take you to Woo commerce Add a new product page!, and If Use Direct Import button chosen it takes you to Aliexpress home page!,mm, latter I realized that there is an option called Bulk Action to import, I think this kind of button usually used to change the view or them sort of things, not to take actions like importing.
3-can't cancel while importing reviews and others.
4- Not showing anything while looking for products or doing some other actions, to indicate that it's busy, at least you know it's busy.
5- Enable importing reviews when importing products, would be helpful. may be not done because it takes long time to load them!.
6- Will there be an option to order automatically from Aliexpress in the future, after an order placed by a customer.
Hope this help

cristiane

Why did not I get the beast-powered version for woocommerce? I can still have, because I would like to test also ... thanks for your answers.

Edris

Hi guys
My plugin can't get activated after activating multi-sites, anyone knows why? is that because it works only on one of the sites networks?!, if so what is the solution if decided to build a multi lingual-site?
thanks

Yaros

Staff member
Hi guys
My plugin can't get activated after activating multi-sites, anyone knows why? is that because it works only on one of the sites networks?!, if so what is the solution if decided to build a multi lingual-site?
thanks
The license is valid for one domain and can't be used on multi sites.

Lukas

Is there any possibility to become a tester of this woocommerce plugin. Alidropship is great but a woocommerce + alidropship woocommerce plugin can by even better for many users. I make custom theme for wordpress and woocommerce so i can make a one form myself :) or buy any from themeforest :)

Edris

The license is valid for one domain and can't be used on multi sites.
Will you add a multi currency option to this product?
The other issue is I deleted a few products, but the app still showing that it's updating them! and some products not getting updated even manually not sure why? even after I reinstalled the app, had to re-install as there's no option to update wooalidropship anyway.

Edris

WOW what a difference the last update made a great change! it looks fantastic now, will update you
-For some reasons existing products cant be updated
- new products cant be viewed or bought!
- it lets choose extra currencies in settings, but visitors cant!?

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
WOW what a difference the last update made a great change! it looks fantastic now, will update you
-For some reasons existing products cant be updated
- new products cant be viewed or bought!
- it lets choose extra currencies in settings, but visitors cant!?
Hello, could you pm me your url that I can check?

Yaros

Staff member
Dear Beta-testers, auto-order feature has been added to the woo version of AliDropship plugin. Please update the plugin to ver. 0.4.