Beta-Testers Needed!

Yaros

Staff member
Hi there!

Finally, we have released a beta-version of AliDropship plugin for WooCommecre. Now we need your help in testing some main features. After we do necessary testing we will be able to move forward and release a complete solution for WooCommerce.

It should be noted, that WooCommerce plugin is a separate solution and can't be used together with the basic AliDropship plugin. WooCommecre version will not include built-in themes and built-in marketing tools. You will need to use Woo themes and additional plugins for WooCommerce.

Now we need about 10-15 beta-testers. If you are interested in beta testing, please PM me your Skype ID and I will contact you shortly to provide the plugin and license key.

Shays

Great news. :)

Do we get to keep the license for production after the beta testing? If so I'd probably be interested...

Cheers!

alioop

Not sure if this is the place to post woocom related things but this is not exactly related to the plugin. But man, the woocom stuff is really expensive!

I just installed a clean test site and got the extension installed without issue, it works ok, haven't noticed any significant bug (early test).

So i tried to find for stuff i suggested, as well as essential ecommerce elements, and they are ridiculously expensive for something so simple (for example 99$ for color swatches variation). Makes you think twice if going the woocom route is the way to go.

Yaros

Staff member
Not sure if this is the place to post woocom related things but this is not exactly related to the plugin. But man, the woocom stuff is really expensive!

I just installed a clean test site and got the extension installed without issue, it works ok, haven't noticed any significant bug (early test).

So i tried to find for stuff i suggested, as well as essential ecommerce elements, and they are ridiculously expensive for something so simple (for example 99$ for color swatches variation). Makes you think twice if going the woocom route is the way to go.
So many people so many characters:) WooCommerce version is a separate solution for those who want to use AliDropship plugin with WOO. Others can use the standard AliDropship plugin for WordPress.

Poni

@alioop There is no need to pay for any extensions in order to have a basic functioning store set up, but buying a nice theme is probably a good investment if you want to use the WOO version.

candresg76

Hey Yaros, count me in as a beta tester, I helped you beta-test the Alidropship plugin from BHW plus have purchased 2 more Alidropship plugins from you so would like to definitely give this one a beta-try. PM sent.

Last edited:

cristiane

Enfim I wait impatiently ... I see that there are quite a lot of people interested to test. So I'll wait ... until next month as expected release.
Thank you everyone!!!!

alioop

@alioop There is no need to pay for any extensions in order to have a basic functioning store set up, but buying a nice theme is probably a good investment if you want to use the WOO version.
Well you know.. Sometimes the basic is just not up to par with the "standards" these days, with all the bells and whistles, to make up for a fully functioning store. Maybe it's just me, i tend to want alot of things. Heheh.

maxyy89

@alioop I have just installed Alidropship Woo plugin, woocommerce plugin, imported some products, everything went fine, but I must agree with you.those stuff is just to expensive in my opinion, and yea sure you can setup store with free theme.