Beauty & Health store for sale

T3nderness

Therapeutic massage allows you to relieve excess tone from the muscular-ligamentous corset of the spine, especially if you choose the right Homedics back massager, it will contribute to the production of biologically active substances, tissue hormones, accelerate metabolic processes in tissues and throughout the body. The result is correct posture and a less vulnerable spine.

chris37

Therapeutic massage allows you to relieve excess tone from the muscular-ligamentous corset of the spine, especially if you choose the right Homedics back massager, it will contribute to the production of biologically active substances, tissue hormones, accelerate metabolic processes in tissues and throughout the body. The result is correct posture and a less vulnerable spine.
Are you selling your store or are you selling products of your store?
If is the second one, good luck you come in the wrong place for this o_Oo_O

99% persernt of the forum member here are selling products :p:p:p

Rumegado

I am interested in the reason for the selling. Now people have the nerve to sell even if the product is in a really bad shape. I had a situation last year when I wanted to buy a small space in a market for selling flowers. The seller didn't inform me about water problems, the lack of heat, so he gave me the place with lots of secrets.

Last edited:

chris37

I am interested in the reason for the selling. Now people have the nerve to sell even if the product is in a really bad shape. I had a situation last year when I wanted to buy a small space in a market for selling flowers. The seller didn't inform me about water problems, the lack of heat, so he gave me the place with lots of secrets.
Why is this relevant?

You're out of luck. But you also have to be careful, the seller in the market just wanted to give you this place and get the money. I don't think he cared about your future problems. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it. By the way, I wanted to ask for some advice. I know that many people here are engaged in their own business. I would also like to open a small online store and sell eyelashes. I'm going to buy here acelashes.com. Tell me please how best to start advertising the store and what margin I can put on the product. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Last edited:

Bedivir

Interested, but why are you selling it? These days this is a very successful niche as much as I know.

QueenBris

LOL, then let's say. Why did he decide to sell that 2 years ago. Hopefully, the sale didn't go through. Since when the covid pandemic started, his shop would literally bring him millions!
Whatever hopefully somebody made some money on that shop ))
And yes, this niche will always be in development. Every day there are new studies posted, new medication discovered, and it will be the same in the future. You can even read the recent studies on functional medicine
https://melbournefunctionalmedicine.com.au/what-is-functional-medicine/. LItterly that proves that this area will never stop progressing!

Musanaq

Hi there! I've always wanted to own a beauty and health store. Just out of curiosity, I would like to know how much it would cost me. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m not buying your store, because I don’t have enough money yet. Still, I would at least like to know how much I’m supposed to save, to afford something like this. While we are on the subject of health, I would like to introduce you to iinsight, which is a cloud-based case management and reporting system. It is very useful to allied health and NDIS service providers. Take a look at what they're up to on https://www.iinsight.biz/. Btw, I hope you’ll be able to find a buyer for your store.

Last edited:

chris37

I'm selling this store thevintagefarmhouse.co
it makes 9500$/month with a 45% profit
I'm selling it because whenever I try to scale, facebook keeps disabling my ad accounts and the payment providers also because I live in a third country and it is harder to scale here.
If i has a website that make $9500 how you claim , i was figurate out to manager it outside of my country if this were your issue.

Find a virtual assistant to managed your store give him $1500 salary and stay with the rest $3000.

When people do not use common sense and they are also so lucky (if this what you claim is true) to have this amount of profit. Is just over me!!!

Tips for you : (if your claim is true) hire a virtual assistant outside your own country .

Swannybay

I'm selling this store thevintagefarmhouse.co
it makes 9500$/month with a 45% profit
I'm selling it because whenever I try to scale, facebook keeps disabling my ad accounts and the payment providers also because I live in a third country and it is harder to scale here.
your about us says you are based in Nashville Tennasee. I'm not sure thats a third world country?