Beauty & Health store for sale

T3nderness

Therapeutic massage allows you to relieve excess tone from the muscular-ligamentous corset of the spine, especially if you choose the right Homedics back massager, it will contribute to the production of biologically active substances, tissue hormones, accelerate metabolic processes in tissues and throughout the body. The result is correct posture and a less vulnerable spine.

chris37

Therapeutic massage allows you to relieve excess tone from the muscular-ligamentous corset of the spine, especially if you choose the right Homedics back massager, it will contribute to the production of biologically active substances, tissue hormones, accelerate metabolic processes in tissues and throughout the body. The result is correct posture and a less vulnerable spine.
Are you selling your store or are you selling products of your store?
If is the second one, good luck you come in the wrong place for this o_Oo_O

99% of the forum members here are selling products :p:p:p

Last edited:

Rumegado

I am interested in the reason for the selling. Now people have the nerve to sell even if the product is in a really bad shape. I had a situation last year when I wanted to buy a small space in a market for selling flowers. The seller didn't inform me about water problems, the lack of heat, so he gave me the place with lots of secrets.

Last edited:

chris37

I am interested in the reason for the selling. Now people have the nerve to sell even if the product is in a really bad shape. I had a situation last year when I wanted to buy a small space in a market for selling flowers. The seller didn't inform me about water problems, the lack of heat, so he gave me the place with lots of secrets.
Why is this relevant?

You're out of luck. But you also have to be careful, the seller in the market just wanted to give you this place and get the money. I don't think he cared about your future problems. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it. By the way, I wanted to ask for some advice. I know that many people here are engaged in their own business. I would also like to open a small online store and sell eyelashes. I'm going to buy here acelashes.com. Tell me please how best to start advertising the store and what margin I can put on the product. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Last edited:

Bedivir

Interested, but why are you selling it? These days this is a very successful niche as much as I know.

QueenBris

LOL, then let's say. Why did he decide to sell that 2 years ago. Hopefully, the sale didn't go through. Since when the covid pandemic started, his shop would literally bring him millions!
Whatever hopefully somebody made some money on that shop ))
And yes, this niche will always be in development. Every day there are new studies posted, new medication discovered, and it will be the same in the future. You can even read the recent studies on functional medicine
https://melbournefunctionalmedicine.com.au/what-is-functional-medicine/. LItterly that proves that this area will never stop progressing!

chris37

I'm selling this store thevintagefarmhouse.co
it makes 9500$/month with a 45% profit
I'm selling it because whenever I try to scale, facebook keeps disabling my ad accounts and the payment providers also because I live in a third country and it is harder to scale here.
If i has a website that make $9500 how you claim , i was figurate out to manager it outside of my country if this were your issue.

Find a virtual assistant to managed your store give him $1500 salary and stay with the rest $3000.

When people do not use common sense and they are also so lucky (if this what you claim is true) to have this amount of profit. Is just over me!!!

Tips for you : (if your claim is true) hire a virtual assistant outside your own country .

Swannybay

I'm selling this store thevintagefarmhouse.co
it makes 9500$/month with a 45% profit
I'm selling it because whenever I try to scale, facebook keeps disabling my ad accounts and the payment providers also because I live in a third country and it is harder to scale here.
your about us says you are based in Nashville Tennasee. I'm not sure thats a third world country?

Hunterman

I often order different skincare products because I'm worried that my acne might come back. I don't know why. It's just that recently I finally stopped going to the dermatologist who has been helping me all this time and recommended excellent skin care products both online and in store. Of course, shopping online was much easier for me, especially during quarantine when everything was closed. I'm also cautious about what I eat and how much water I drink per day for healthy skin. I also know that a good sleep also affects my skin condition, and my frequent insomnia before only made it worse.

uooos

hi guys. what do you think about Healthcare apps? I know that some Healthcare development services https://s-pro.io/healthcare develope app for different purposes. you can find the best for you and select skincareproducts for your acne that will suit you.

Last edited:

abragred

Like they said above, people try to sell things and buy the things they need. This is the way life goes. I also plan to go into this business, but I can't yet decide on the field. Cosmetics and care products sound profitable. This program is similar to Help Care. I think your software is very relevant for many people nowadays. Health care is important, I realized this when the world started to change globally in the form of a pandemic. People used to often ignore their health, but not now. There is something instructive about that.

Last edited:

RobertRice

I have heard that cbd oil helps to solve problems with skin diseases and helps restore beauty. But I could be wrong.

JohnSimon

Thanks for the information. When I tried to train my pet, he bit me, my arm hurt terribly and I could not sleep because of it. My friend told me that I need to try full spectrum cbd gummies. They are definitely the best for me, so just try them out and then tell me your opinion here. In the end, I still taught my pet commands, and my hand healed.

haradyt

Everything related to beauty and health sells very well. I'm curious who bought the site he sold and if you're successful with it now. I am also thinking of working with beauty products because my wife has knowledge in this field. She has been working for more than three years at the https://beaulaser.co.uk clinic, so she knows every ingredient in beauty products very well.