Auto-Update NOT working / Manual update took 8 hours for 1200 products

1. Hello when the auto-update will become available??
2. Those days I try to make Manual Update. I have 1200 products and it took 8 hours to complete. It is very slow!!
3. Add an option where the user can choose specific time for the update. That it will be more useful and we will avoid update on rush hours.

Also, I just realized that Auto-Update makes only 3-5 products every cycle.
That is very poor!!

It should update all products and not only 3-5 products.
Really I'm very disappointed! I can't imagine that!

I have 1200 products.
If I set Auto Update to 15 minutes, it will update 5 products maximum(every 15 minutes).
So for all my products to be updated it will need about 3 days.
It sounds ok... at the moment!

BUT I'm planning to increase my products to 5000. A complete check of my products will last a whole Week!?!?!?!?!?!!

Stock and price check is vital for my business!!
Those limitations will be an obstacle to every business.....

I suggest to change the way of Auto-Update!
I know it takes time to update all those products but we need a better
tracker for stock and price.

mastrotheoris

I actually had a lot of problems because of this slow auto-update. I was thinking that maybe I was unlucky and the product went out of stock before the system could check. Now I see that the update only does 3 - 5 products every time. This is seriously unacceptable! Especially when we have a lot of products.

So if there is a price change on a product, I will probably know about it after a few days and in the meantime, if there is an order I will make a loss because the system could not inform me on time when this price change happened.

I agree with the above suggestion. The plugin needs to take into account users and businesses who have a lot of items. At the moment the auto-update feature is very problematic especially for these groups. 3 - 5 items in each cycle is very poor indeed!!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I actually had a lot of problems because of this slow auto-update. I was thinking that maybe I was unlucky and the product went out of stock before the system could check. Now I see that the update only does 3 - 5 products every time. This is seriously unacceptable! Especially when we have a lot of products.

So if there is a price change on a product, I will probably know about it after a few days and in the meantime, if there is an order I will make a loss because the system could not inform me on time when this price change happened.

I agree with the above suggestion. The plugin needs to take into account users and businesses who have a lot of items. At the moment the auto-update feature is very problematic especially for these groups. 3 - 5 items in each cycle is very poor indeed!!
You can use Manual update, just click the button and it will update all of your products in a bundle.

Jeevaness

Hi Victoria,

Manual update is also not working. I added new products to my store but the manual update didn't recognize them.

Yaros

Staff member
Also, I just realized that Auto-Update makes only 3-5 products every cycle.
That is very poor!!

It should update all products and not only 3-5 products.
Really I'm very disappointed! I can't imagine that!

I have 1200 products.
If I set Auto Update to 15 minutes, it will update 5 products maximum(every 15 minutes).
So for all my products to be updated it will need about 3 days.
It sounds ok... at the moment!

BUT I'm planning to increase my products to 5000. A complete check of my products will last a whole Week!?!?!?!?!?!!

Stock and price check is vital for my business!!
Those limitations will be an obstacle to every business.....

I suggest to change the way of Auto-Update!
I know it takes time to update all those products but we need a better
tracker for stock and price.
There is NO option for this moment to update more that 3-5 products per cycle, otherwise your IP will be suspended by AliExpress. I don't see here a big problem to click Update button once a week. Anyway, we are searching for solutions to improve auto-update feature.

Jess

Why on earth would you want all products to auto update at the same time. That would take a hit on Aliexpress and your hosting. The way it is setup works perfectly. Auto and manually. And if you really want to then use the manual as mentioned above.

axiom786

Why on earth would you want all products to auto update at the same time. That would take a hit on Aliexpress and your hosting. The way it is setup works perfectly. Auto and manually. And if you really want to then use the manual as mentioned above.
I use the Auto Update during the week and once a week, on every saturday I activate the MANUAL Update and its working wonderfully Well!
I am fully satisfied with the performance.