Auto update issue

balflearlee

I've set the auto update for every 15minutes and it works fine until now.

Just now when i checking my dashboard, i noticed today there are more than 30 items moved to draft due to auto update. i thought one of my biggest supplier shut down the store at first, but what surprise me is that all the products is actually still online and available.

So i have to manually check one by one for all the items in the draft, and put them all back to online.

I wondering if anyone experiencing the same problem? I have to turn off the auto update due to this, it is really annoying.

Milos

Happened to me as well...some products moved to draft are cause products are not available any more, but the others are still active on sellers' sites, so I have to re-publish.....can Admin have a look at it ? Thx

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I've set the auto update for every 15minutes and it works fine until now.

Just now when i checking my dashboard, i noticed today there are more than 30 items moved to draft due to auto update. i thought one of my biggest supplier shut down the store at first, but what surprise me is that all the products is actually still online and available.

So i have to manually check one by one for all the items in the draft, and put them all back to online.

I wondering if anyone experiencing the same problem? I have to turn off the auto update due to this, it is really annoying.
This product could be off sale and then on sale again, plugin doesn't restore products from the draft - you should republish manually.

Milos

Not likely....Daily I have between 20 and 50 products published @ let's say 9AM, then sent to draft @ 9:15AM by the plugin -..when I checked these products on Ali Express site they're still active...I republished all drafted products, and again @ 9:30AM they've become drafted again tough being always active on Ali Express...

There must be a bug in the plugin..pls verify as it's a tedious to publish and republish so many products on a dialy basis.

Thx

Milos

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I can confirm this is an issue. both manual and auto are having issues.
Issue with Manual Update
Not likely....Daily I have between 20 and 50 products published @ let's say 9AM, then sent to draft @ 9:15AM by the plugin -..when I checked these products on Ali Express site they're still active...I republished all drafted products, and again @ 9:30AM they've become drafted again tough being always active on Ali Express...

There must be a bug in the plugin..pls verify as it's a tedious to publish and republish so many products on a dialy basis.

Thx

Milos
Hello, please disable auto update for now we will fix this issue ASAP

Yaros

Staff member
AliExpress has captcha now, so it blocks any cron tasks for this moment. Looking for solution.

Reactions: Kop

sam di

Hi Victoria,

What about auto update for prices. It looks like its not working on the woo version. Also is there a new version for woo