Auto update issue

sam di

Also, how do I update to the new woo version. There's no option to update the woo plugin on the "installed plugin" list

Nick84

Hello, can one of the admins (or someone that uses it from the community) please confirm the Auto Update function works properly now (I am especially interested in the non-Woo version). I've always had problems with your Auto Update function and for me this was really the main trigger to buy the plugin. If it doesn't work properly its no good.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
How about the non-Woo version? Can you confirm Auto Update works?
Hello!

Our test sites prove that the auto update feature works on non-Woo version as well. Is there any issue with this function on your site?

Best regards,
Igor

Nick84

Hello!

Our test sites prove that the auto update feature works on non-Woo version as well. Is there any issue with this function on your site?

Best regards,
Igor
I have disabled it after the issue with sending products to draft appeared and wanted to make sure it works properly before I turn it back on. So confirmed it works properly now?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have disabled it after the issue with sending products to draft appeared and wanted to make sure it works properly before I turn it back on. So confirmed it works properly now?
Hello , we recommend to schedule auto-update once in hour or more rarely. Yes, it works :)

Louie

My site is set to auto update every hour but it still sends the products to draft. Could you please help to check my site? I'm using the woo version

Yaros

Staff member
My site is set to auto update every hour but it still sends the products to draft. Could you please help to check my site? I'm using the woo version
What do you have on Update settings. The system send an item to Draft if it is out of stock and is not available on AliExpress anymore.

Louie

What do you have on Update settings. The system send an item to Draft if it is out of stock and is not available on AliExpress anymore.
My setting is Send to draft When a product disappears from AliExpress or is out of stock, price and stock set to auto and interval is every hour.

I only have 17 products. Throughout the day, my items are being slowly sent to draft. Right now there are only 2 items left published.

I've checked one of the items in the draft, both variants have stock and still available in AliExpress.

Would you like to login to my back office?

Yaros

Staff member
My setting is Send to draft When a product disappears from AliExpress or is out of stock, price and stock set to auto and interval is every hour.

I only have 17 products. Throughout the day, my items are being slowly sent to draft. Right now there are only 2 items left published.

I've checked one of the items in the draft, both variants have stock and still available in AliExpress.

Would you like to login to my back office?
Yes please. Pm me your wp-admin.

Mnif

Hi, I have exactly the same problem as Louie with Ali for Woo. Products are being sent to draft slowly, and they're all(or most) still available in Aliexpress. Even after I publish them, they get drafted automatically again. Please help. Thank you

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I have exactly the same problem as Louie with Ali for Woo. Products are being sent to draft slowly, and they're all(or most) still available in Aliexpress. Even after I publish them, they get drafted automatically again. Please help. Thank you
Please use a manual update for WOO , we will check auto-update.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It got fixed a few days ago but now the issue is fixed. I made sure all the products are published last night. I wake up this morning to see 39 have been sent to draft. Please advise. Thank you
Your IP could be banned, that's why we recommend to set auto-update at least once daily. Or use manual update.

Ali Neku

Hello,
I have set the Auto update by 15min and my products are keep going to my draft (almost all) and I have to re-publish them again, while all are still available in Aliexpress. Plz advice.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,
I have set the Auto update by 15min and my products are keep going to my draft (almost all) and I have to re-publish them again, while all are still available in Aliexpress. Plz advice.
Now your product could be drafted when it is a 404 error on AliExpress or it is out of stock. Please make sure your plugin and theme are updated to the latest versions. We recommend to use auto-update with once a day period and manual update every 3-4 days.